Has anyone reviewed the Visio Elevate?

Centu

Dec 4, 2020
Visit site
I am new to Forum, with limited experience in setting up a Surround Sound System.
House is pre wired for Dolby 5.1 so I have a starting point to work with.

I have read several reviews that say the Visio Elevate is the Soundbar to buy. Would love to hear what an expert has to say before I spend the money.

Thank You

Centu

Dec 4, 2020
Visit site
I am definitely not associated with Visio, Just someone not looking to make the same mistake I did 10 years ago and buying the Bose v30.

Honestly, I have a Family room, that I am putting my LG 77 Oled, It has been prewired to the wall where the TV and stand will be placed in.

Room is open on one side, and I do have an attic above, I have toyed with the Idea of installing a Projector Instead but already ordered the LG TV.

I do like to research before I buy, and the Visio Elevate came to my radar from this Article
Best Soundbar 2020 | Reviews by Wirecutter (nytimes.com)

I know the room acoustics will not be the best, but I am making an investment in new TV and Surround sound, would like to have something decent.

Price Range I'm looking to spend is around 1k

Thank You

Danny

I am definitely not associated with Visio, Just someone not looking to make the same mistake I did 10 years ago and buying the Bose v30.

Honestly, I have a Family room, that I am putting my LG 77 Oled, It has been prewired to the wall where the TV and stand will be placed in.

Room is open on one side, and I do have an attic above, I have toyed with the Idea of installing a Projector Instead but already ordered the LG TV.

I do like to research before I buy, and the Visio Elevate came to my radar from this Article
Best Soundbar 2020 | Reviews by Wirecutter (nytimes.com)

I know the room acoustics will not be the best, but I am making an investment in new TV and Surround sound, would like to have something decent.

Price Range I'm looking to spend is around 1k

Thank You

Danny
Many thanks,that sort of information might have assisted us answering if it had been in your initial post.

Tonestar1

Hi Centu,
I have no experience of that soundbar so can;t comment on how good it will be compared to similar products. However no soundbar will be able to compete with a real 5.1 set up. Since you already have the wiring in place this is definitely the route to take if you want the best experience.

Centu

Dec 4, 2020
Visit site
Hi Centu,
I have no experience of that soundbar so can;t comment on how good it will be compared to similar products. However no soundbar will be able to compete with a real 5.1 set up. Since you already have the wiring in place this is definitely the route to take if you want the best experience.

Thank You Tonestar

I got that impression from what AI ears posted. I started looking at components and so far have settled on the following

Denon AVR-S750H Receiver
Polk Audio S35 Center
Polk Audio S15 Bookshelf
Prosub800BLA Sub
the back speakers will be a little trickier, since they currently hang of the wall, Bookshelf speakers are just to big to replace the old Bose Cubes. So would take any suggestion on small form factor units for the back two speakers.

Thank You

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts