Hands up if your visiting The Bristol Show this year?

Messiah

I went last time but cannot make it this year
emotion-6.gif

Shame 'cause I quite enjoy it.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Not me this year, due to a combination of family commitments and a Panasonic press trip. Those who wish to deliver violence and/or savoury comestibles will thus be thwarted.
emotion-5.gif

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Andrew Everard:Not me this year, due to a combination of family commitments and a Panasonic press trip.

I didn't think you ever went Andrew?

Those who wish upon me violence and/or savoury comestibles will thus be thwarted.

Ooh, that's not fair, I've never been offered nibbles there! Or violence come to think of it but I'm not so worried by that.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
I do go whenever I can, and indeed did for many years, but the combination of family commitments, the need to be in the office to act as support for Friday's Sony Live Forum and a flight on Sunday to Japan means I can't this year.

Pistol Pete1

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
Diamond Joe:Pistol Pete1:

Enjoy Joe.......

Family day out, or going alone?

Cheers Pete, I'll be going alone, no one else seems very interested, I think they think I'm a bit mad

And the one's that think your mad, probably have never been, right?
emotion-4.gif

I've been to The Manchester Show twice now, and loved both visits. Just a shame work has got in the way of Bristol this year, as I had it down in the diary age's ago.........

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Rest of WHF will be in attendance, running around having meetings, shooting video, writing stories for this website, running our demo and advice desk, helping out our subsciptions team with their special show deals, and getting involved in the THX demo and the live Sony Forum, too.....
emotion-2.gif

Diamond Joe

Mar 1, 2008
Visit site
Pistol Pete1:And the one's that think your mad, probably have never been, right?
emotion-4.gif

I've been to The Manchester Show twice now, and loved both visits. Just a shame work has got in the way of Bristol this year, as I had it down in the diary age's ago.........

You're right Pete, sadly I just don't have the necessary powers to persuade them it's a really good day out. Sorry you can't go, I was delighted to find the show didn't coincide with my shifts, hopefully you'll get to go next year, or maybe go to the Manchester show later this year (22-23 Oct)
emotion-21.gif

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
Would love to go to the show, and you would think that with me living in Bristol it would be easy. However, apart from last year, the Bristol Show always seems to coincide with the school half term. Thats when we go away with my eldest daughter and the grandkids for a week. Famhouse in Cornwall this year, not ideal weather I know, but as long as there's an indoor swimming pool for the kids the weather is not too important.

Fingers crossed for next year.

Rich

A

Anonymous

Yeah, I'll be going again. 3rd year in a row........ surely, it's my turn to win something at last?!? :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts