Ha ha haaaaa!

Dougal1331

Dec 30, 2007
Visit site
Check these out- jammy git or what?

Celestion Ditton 66 (excellent condition).... £80 paid! (used to impress friends with sheer bass depth, but far too big for daily use!)

Mission 753 (mint) £100 paid Ebay - my 'everyday speakers'

Mission 752 (vgc) £80 paid Ebay (I like to chop and change to suit my mood!)

Roksan Kandy mk3 (brand new) £300 proper hifi shop

NAD amps- C350 (new) £250, C270 power amp (as new) £150

Saved a bleedin' fortune! I don't think I'll ever want or need to upgrade this lot, as I listen mainly to electronica and rock and this setup really kicks the proverbial- to my ears it's abosolutely flawless. With 'proper' music it is breathtaking, with a huge, full soundstage and superb timing. The amps and CD are full-blooded and powerful, which counteracts the treble-happiness of the Mission speakers perfectly. The punch and control are the best I've ever heard, and I reckon my kit could scare many a more expensive rig.

I've wanted a pair of 753s since I was at school- I'm now 30... Needless to say, my living room looks like a branch of Sevenoaks, and I currently have no girlfriend...

A

Anonymous

girlfriends and hifi do not mix ,, the mission 753 speakers i use are very good also i like to change them now and again for my rogers ls3/5a--- --nice but hard to drive speakers,, you have some good bargains from ebay,, also watch the women or you will end up with mini hifi and very small speakers sorry ladys ..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts