GTA 5 Pre-order

vpacalypse

Feb 22, 2009
Visit site
I'm looking to pre-order this title.

Cheapest place I've found is tesco who sell it for £39.99.

But they have a code where if the game costs over £30...using the code (TD-PW9T) reduces the price by £5.

So £35...Does anyone know of anywhere cheaper than this?

vpacalypse

Feb 22, 2009
Visit site
I sent them a seperate email, this was the response:

Thanks for getting in touch.

I am afraid we are unable to accept discount codes.

Flubit is a wonderful way to get lower prices created for you on the product you want buy, when you want to buy it. It allows you to get a discount on almost any product out there. Where a discount exists, our work is already done, and we suggest you snap it up and then come back to use Flubit for your next purchase where you might not be so lucky to have a discount or voucher code.

I apologise for any inconvenience.

Thanks,

Their policy is fair enough I guess.
& the person was open & honest in saying 'snap it up while you can'. So I'm happy with that.

They also replied within 10 minutes which I thought was very good. So I think I'll give them a try in future.

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
You have done well to get £5 off the price in all honesty as GTA5 will command a full retail price for some time as retailers know customers will pay it as no doubt it will break pretty much all sales records for a game when it comes out. I wouldn't be surprised to see the supermarkets sell out very quickly too so picking one up in store on day of release could prove tricky if you haven't pre-ordered.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts