GT30 sound issues

doctorrock

Jun 26, 2008
Visit site
I have had a Panasonic 42gt30 for about 18 months now and everything has been fine and dandy and am really pleased with every aspect of it. It's connected to a Onkyo TXNR709 with a 5.1 output. I have a Panasonic DMP BDT 210, Sky HD box & a PS3. All of these 3 are connected to the amp and into the HDMI2 ARC connection on the tv. These work fine and no problem with these.

However all of a sudden it won't play the TV sound through the amp. I have a Wii connected to the AV2 socket and again the sound won't play through the amp. The tv speakers will play the tv sound and the wii, but as above no sound through the amp all of a sudden

Any suggestions

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
I don't know the answer then you could try removing & re-inserting the optical leads on the wii & tv, maybe somethings worked loose.

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
The only other thing i can think is (i have a panasonic 2008 model) go into the menu & set it for shipping condition this will reset the tv, it's worked for me in the past.

rocketrazor

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
doctorrock said:
Thanks for the suggestions - everything's back to normal after turning everything off at the mains for 30 minutes - well that's how long I left it!

the good old reboot, the amount of obscure things it fixes :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts