Grrr @ Goofbay

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Thanks for your support fellas. I've even spent the whole day planting flowers and vegetables in my garden so that could be the topic of conversation rather than a new piece of hifi equipment sitting on the rack on SWMBO's return from holiday on Friday.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
chebby:
My deepest sympathies Joel. You must be feeling great anger and bitterness at this injustice.

I am Chebby. Very upset.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
JoelSim:chebby:My deepest sympathies Joel. You must be feeling great anger and bitterness at this injustice.
I am Chebby. Very upset.

Did someone die or something? Get a grip, people...

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
JoelSim:chebby:
My deepest sympathies Joel. You must be feeling great anger and bitterness at this injustice.

I am Chebby. Very upset.

Is the snipe showing up in your snipe history. I've used it loads of times and the only time it hasn't made a bid is if the maximum bid was over mine before the snipe was set.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Andrew Everard:JoelSim:chebby:My deepest sympathies Joel. You must be feeling great anger and bitterness at this injustice.
I am Chebby. Very upset.

My OTT condolences (on the occasion of a wonky bit of bidding software) weren't sarcastic enough?

John Duncan

chebby:Andrew Everard:JoelSim:chebby:My deepest sympathies Joel. You must be feeling great anger and bitterness at this injustice.
I am Chebby. Very upset.

My OTT condolences (on the occasion of a wonky bit of bidding software) weren't sarcastic enough?

I shall add the <sarcasm></sarcasm> markup requirement to the list of requirements for new forum software.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
JohnDuncan:I shall add the <sarcasm></sarcasm> markup requirement to the list of requirements for new forum software.

That would be a truly excellent breakthrough in forum communication John.

Joel, you are still in our prayers.

Messiah

chebby:Andrew Everard:JoelSim:chebby:My deepest sympathies Joel. You must be feeling great anger and bitterness at this injustice.
I am Chebby. Very upset.

I would have expected Mr E to have picked up on that.....

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Gerrardasnails:JoelSim:chebby:

I am Chebby. Very upset.

Is the snipe showing up in your snipe history. I've used it loads of times and the only time it hasn't made a bid is if the maximum bid was over mine before the snipe was set.

The snipe is still showing as 'awaiting snipe' 15 hours after the listing has ended.

A

Anonymous

Goofbay?

Excuse me Joel, but are not you the goof for trusting that amount of coin on a bit of internet software, if that was me for that amount I would want to in there personally at the kill.........

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
MENISCUS:
Goofbay?

Excuse me Joel, but are not you the goof for trusting that amount of coin on a bit of internet software, if that was me for that amount I would want to in there personally at the kill.........

It looks like I am.

A

Anonymous

JoelSim:MENISCUS:
Goofbay?

It looks like I am.

Never mind Joel, an auctioneer friend told me once, " there will always
be another one along later "

I had to wait forever it seems for a pair of SA1s to come on Ebay after missing a pair........

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
MENISCUS:I had to wait forever it seems for a pair of SA1s to come on Ebay after missing a pair........

I will have to wait foreverý for a pair of Harbeth P3ESR's to come along
emotion-6.gif

A

Anonymous

chebby:
MENISCUS:I had to wait forever it seems for a pair of SA1s to come on Ebay after missing a pair........

I will have to wait foreverý for a pair of Harbeth P3ESR's to come along
emotion-6.gif

Yes, I know what you mean chebby,

I know of a few people lusting after that particular pair of beauties ...........

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
chebby:My OTT condolences (on the occasion of a wonky bit of bidding software) weren't sarcastic enough?

Yes, I got that - was referring to Joel's response to you

A

Anonymous

Try contacting Audio Oasis Ltd ... he sells ex-dem kit

he is currently listing an ex-demo Unison Research Preludio for £1475 (new price is £2295) ... he has more good items from the same maker

I know it's not what you are looking for, but perhaps he can assist/refer you to a fellow dealer who may have what you are looking for ...

or perhaps he has one at a good discounted price?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts