Great review of the new B&W headphones WHF - thanks!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
Superaintit said:
The b&w could be a great headphone but 700 is a bit steep if you see what you can get for half of that.

True, and I don't care what sort of cowhide is used, they are up against some very stiff established competition at that price. Me, I'd be heading down the planar-magnetic route.

Gray

Superaintit said:
The b&w could be a great headphone but 700 is a bit steep if you see what you can get for half of that.

[/quote

Yes and it wasn't that long ago that £350 was considered to be expensive for headphones.

Having said that, I remember trying a £9000 pair of Sennheisers, (complete with the valve amp) years ago at a show and thinking how good they were, then reminding myself that they were 6 times the price of my car.

What's their flagship pair now? £35,000? (Bargain gel)

D

Deleted member 2457

Gray said:
Superaintit said:

[/quote

Yes and it wasn't that long ago that £350 was considered to be expensive for headphones.

Having said that, I remember trying a £9000 pair of Sennheisers, (complete with the valve amp) years ago at a show and thinking how good they were, then reminding myself that they were 6 times the price of my car.

regular_smile.gif

Gray said:
Superaintit said:

[/quote

It's all relative, my car is six times the cost of those Sennheisers. ;-)

Gray said:
Superaintit said:

[/quote

It's all relative, my car is six times the cost of those Sennheissers. ;-)

......at least it would have been had I bought it new.

radiorog

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Al ears said:
Gray said:
Superaintit said:

[/quote 

It's all relative, my car is six times the cost of those Sennheissers.  ;-)

......at least it would have been had I bought it new.

Ha! I was going to say...."check you out, mr Big Pants!" ;)

TRENDING THREADS