Question Great looking speaker cables with almost no margin

AJM1981

I don't believe in sound properties when it comes to cables but I maybe would like a thicker cable then I currently have for no other reasons than improve the setup slightly visually and perhaps to avoid that by any force the plugs come off. Given this, I would not like to spend anything more on it than a reasonable price.

Is there anything for non-believers on the market that lacks an insane virtual margin and is just decent?

AJM1981

The “go to” anti-brand for speaker cable seems to be Van Damme. I’ve never used it, but it get’s mentioned a lot on forums. You could investigate that.
Thanks, also these ones seem decent. The price is 45 euros for 3 meters.

found the one below (2.5m) in an online outlet for 50 Euros. Originally 225 euro's (which adds 175 euros for the color purple if the new cable above is a reference)

James105

Oct 30, 2019
Visit site
I don't believe in sound properties when it comes to cables but I maybe would like a thicker cable then I currently have for no other reasons than improve the setup slightly visually and perhaps to avoid that by any force the plugs come off. Given this, I would not like to spend anything more on it than a reasonable price.

Is there anything for non-believers on the market that lacks an insane virtual margin and is just decent?
I buy KabelDirekt from Amazon the 4mm for long runs and the 2.5mm for normal runs terminate it with fiscal banana plugs I think it looks good, its a clear jacket so you see the copper so it depends if you like that look.

Reactions: Gray and AJM1981

Gray

Those QED ones seem reasonably priced.
But for maximum value the above suggestions are good.

Some Van Damne OFC by the metre and fit your own plugs. I too can recommend the Fisual ones.
Apart from an ignorable naff logo on the plastic case, they're good quality with easy, 2-screw fixing.

Reactions: Al ears and AJM1981

TRENDING THREADS