Great blu-ray deals on www.littletedsdvds.co.uk!!

I wasn't sure initially, so I ordered Rango blu-ray disc for £6.80 & paid via Paypal. Took more than 2 weeks to arrive, but not bad at all for the price I paid! The disc is genuine, no doubt about that. :dance:

http://www.littletedsdvds.co.uk/

Sonic Dreamer

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Hmmm, I had a look at the site and a large percentage of the Blu-rays are described as being "in stock with overseas supplier."

The sceptic in me interprets this as this could mean the products could be susceptible to being "counterfeit copies" as at these prices I'm not sure how Ted's supplier is making any money out of it once shipping and tax costs are covered.

Cheers,
SonicD

Xanderzdad

Jun 25, 2008
Visit site
Well I went for Inception at £6.20 for the Bluray only edition. Obviously grey imports as that version does not even officially exist in the UK AFAIK.

I will check it out when it arrives (in about 2 weeks) and report back.

Yes, they are foreign imports. At least Rango blu-ray which I ordered is NOT a counterfeit. It is definitely original. The text on the sleeve is English. When I started the disc, there was an option of languages, mainly European, and also Turkish. There was also a huge option of subtitles in different languages, or no subtitles.

I suppose because they cost less than £18, no VAT is applicable.

It took two & a half weeks to supply my blu-ray.

To be on the safer side, use paypal to make the payment.

Xanderzdad

Jun 25, 2008
Visit site
Well my Inception Bluray turned up a few weeks ago and I finally got to watch it last night.

Firstly it appears to be a copy (nice black bluray though). This actually makes it quicker to start as only the film and its menu are present.

Full HD soundtrack and the picture looked OK (although perhaps slightly softer than I expected - possibly due to compression?)

The only real issue is that about an hour into the film the soundtrack started arriving about 2 seconds before the relevant picture. This corrected itself about 15 minutes later but was very off putting for a while!

In all honesty I didn't expect anything else for the price but I would rather have perfect picture and sound next time.

I will contact Little Ted and ask his opinion as his website does not mention them being copies and so they should be perfect.

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
I got both inception and source code. The back of the packaging suggests these are north American (can't remember if US or Canada). Some extras missing from source code. The picture seemed fine on both but I'm confident these are copies, as the sleeve, especially the text, does not have pin-sharp printing. It's good, but doesn't look commercial. Also, the surface of the disc itself is rough not smooth, again seems to me like done in a slick but domestic operation. Worth a punt, but I won't get any more.

camac

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
Just watched "The Deathly Hallows Part 1" that i bought from Little Teds, and although the picture and sound were acceptable they are definately copies, good copies, but still copies. When you closely examine the cover and the disc itself it is not up to the usual standard of a legitimate blu-ray. So beware, they might be worth a punt at the price but remember if you do you are supporting piracy.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts