Graphic Equalizer downloads

jarvis

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
Hi all

Having just become single I have suddenly found more time to get back into music, I've just replaced my aging Sony amp and equalizer with a Marantz PM44SE, and the Sony speakers with a pair of Warfdale XP2's, all my music will be played through a desktop which I purchased just for this purpose. Now this may not be the best setup in the world but I love (loved) the sound from the speakers through the Sony amp/equalizer/desktop but now I've lost the ability to adjust tone some vocals etc seem flat in comparison. At the moment I have the equalizer connected via tape in/out and its a great improvement although I'd like to clear up some space and use a program to adjust tone.

Any ideas?

Thanks

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
What app will you be using to play your music? many of them come with EQ presets. Certainly iTunes does but I appreciate and accept not everyone likes or uses iTunes

jarvis

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
MajorFubar said:
What app will you be using to play your music? many of them come with EQ presets. Certainly iTunes does but I appreciate and accept not everyone likes or uses iTunes

I haven't really considered which app tbh, I've played cd's on both amps and the tone control on the Sony really made a difference to my listening experiance both with and without the graphic connected. I'm hoping for a standalone equalizer that all audio plays through so no matter the sorce, providing the track is high quality, the bass and treble remains the same or there abouts.

naughty573

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
If you can't find a Universal windows Graphic equaliser then use Foobar 2000 since it comes with a 20 band equalizer built-in into the software and you can add a 32 band graphic equalizer component if you want more control as a plugin

Foobar does look a lot better if you skin it though so if you like to tinker then its a good bit of free software for audio playback but it wont help if you want to play video's etc .... but to play your music its perfect

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts