got me a nad c326bee [:P] but need help.....

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

daveh75

Max, take a deep breath, chill out and re-read what's already been written before going any further.... You risk turning that amp into a brick, the way it's going atm !!!!

What have you connected the bridges between, if you have the yammy connected to the main ins?

ear

Aug 24, 2008
Visit site
maxfliin are you awake now?

put the bridges back on.(see the image of the back on the nad website)

and just connect the s360 to cd using rca cable(thats the white and red plugs).start with that to hear the cd sound.

A

Anonymous

ear:
maxfliin are you awake now?

put the bridges back on.(see the image of the back on the nad website)

and just connect the s360 to cd using rca cable(thats the white and red plugs).start with that to hear the cd sound.
im awake , this is kind of annoying me
emotion-5.gif

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Have you sorted it all then?

The bridging bars should be running left to right, NOT up and own if you follow me (horizontal NOT vertical)

A

Anonymous

d_a_n1979:Have you sorted it all then?

The bridging bars should be running left to right, NOT up and own if you follow me (horizontal NOT vertical)i dont get it , i had to remove one of the bridging bars to plug in the cd in phonos , the only way i can leave one in place is horizontally ?

A

Anonymous

d_a_n1979:The rear of your NAD amp should look like this:

090227105842-1200-C326BEE-Integrate.jpg
thats how it looks dan , but where should i connect ? according to the manuals , the cd player in is the 2nd from the right , and the yam in is the last on the left as you look at it here .. cheers dan...

A

Anonymous

daveh75:Max,connect the CD player to the inputs second from the left marked "CD" and leave the yammy connected the first inputs on the left marked "Aux"
on that image , as you look at it , aux is fifth from the left
emotion-18.gif

A

Anonymous

daveh75:Yeah, sorry you're are correct,difficult to read from the pic...Connect to those marked AUX though.
done that anyway , but nothing through the nad , no problem through the yam though , although the sound is not as loud as normal , ill keep trying , thanks guys ...

A

Anonymous

the bluray player is connected to the yam via hdmi and to the nad via phono , i think the hdmi takes preferance , ive tried changing the sonys audio settings to no avail , ill have a good study tmw , god i want to hear this nad
emotion-4.gif

robg1976

Sep 17, 2007
Visit site
all good advise mate leeve the nad pre outs im place, im using uss andrews ampjumers that make a huge difference but you should'nt have any problem connecing thr thd aux video output or cd if need be. have you trye a cdoutput work

A

Anonymous

yeeeeessssssssssssssssss , finally , wooowwwwwseeeerrrrrrr , loving that sound ... cyber pints all round
emotion-22.gif

A

Anonymous

i have to say , as musical as the yamaha is , these speakers with the nad is just a different league , i love it , and thats still without a proper nad cd player , dan , you were right , musical heaven
emotion-2.gif
emotion-21.gif
emotion-19.gif

A

Anonymous

now im starting to understand hifi lingo , ive heard people mention that certain set ups can sound tiresome , thats what my trusty yamaha sounded like , with the nad , its like the sound has been set free , every instroment is crystal clear , its so easy to listen to , and sounds so crisp , effortless , loads of detail , not muddled , its brilliant
emotion-2.gif

dan , youre suffering from hifiitus , upgradeitis , whatever , if you can hear what i can hear , and are not happy
emotion-3.gif
well i just dont know
emotion-21.gif

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Glad you're all sorted Max
emotion-1.gif

Nope; not suffering from hifi-upgradeitus; was just very curious to see how the Rega Apollo sounded with my system now I've got it all at home and not in demo rooms.

For your next upgrade you need to get some of these:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290424693432&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

And one of these:

http://www.cleareraudio.com/onlinestore/Copper_line_Alpha.html (the mains cable)

A

Anonymous

cheers kevin , everything is just about hunky dory
emotion-10.gif

thanks
dan ill check out those little upgrades , just kidding regarding your
"alleged" upgradeitis
emotion-4.gif
, im glad that you have been posting alot
about the nad gear with MA , i can see why now
emotion-5.gif
youve helped put me