Good wireless receiver with coax output?

Sebz4n

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Hello!
I am new to this forum and have a question - this looked like the right place to ask :)

I am looking for a wireless streaming solution from my Phone/Tablet to my Logitech Z-5500 surround system.
However, I am having a hard time finding one that suits my needs at a price a student can afford.

I would really like for it to have Coaxial output, as that is the last port I have available in my speakers.
Bluetooth would be the obvious choice as it streams audio without apps and programs, and I have been looking at:

Belking HD Bluetooth Receiver ($40):
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00DSNWM2K/ref=gno_cart_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

It looks pretty good, but I am having a difficult time finding reviews about it - has anyone had experiences with it?

Yamaha YBA-11 ($80):
http://www.amazon.com/Yamaha-YBA-11-Bluetooth-Wireless-Receiver/dp/B00B9B4IYI/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Another runner up, though twice as expensive - has good reviews on amazon

Do you guys have any recommendations? Preferrably something I can buy on UK/DE/FR amazon or EU Ebay so I avoid import taxes

Thank you!

Sebz4n

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
knaithrover said:
HP Wireless Audio is 26 pounds on Amazon and sounds brilliant take a look see if it matches your spec

Thank you for the input, but it seems that only works with the USB sender- so I can't use it with android and I would have to swich around the USB sender between my laptops and such :/

Sebz4n

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
I've been looking at the QED Uplay Puck and Plus, which have apt-x and should give the best quality.

But the Puck only has analog and the Plus only has TOS and no coax :/

Might just get the Belkin HD at 25 pounds

akrapovic58

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi Sebz4n, I am facing the same choice.

Did you decide yet? Are you happy with it, any thoughts?

Does someone know if you loose quality if you connect this to a DAC

TRENDING THREADS