Good portable headphones buying suggestions?

leofar2

Jul 25, 2016
Visit site
So i wrote this in the HI FI forum and someone told me to ask here aswell. Basically i have had my hd 600 with my amp for a couple of months now and really like it. But i am often on the road and need a pair of good portable headphones that i can use on the go. I have looked at these headphones so far: B&W p7. Adudio technica mrs7, oppo pm3. Feel free to give me other headphone suggestions!

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
leofar2 said:
So i wrote this in the HI FI forum and someone told me to ask here aswell. Basically i have had my hd 600 with my amp for a couple of months now and really like it. But i am often on the road and need a pair of good portable headphones that i can use on the go. I have looked at these headphones so far: B&W p7. Adudio technica mrs7, oppo pm3. Feel free to give me other headphone suggestions

The B&W P5 that someone else mentioned looks nice, but doesn't sound that good and the cable is extremely thin and prone to failure. Mine have failed and I take very good care of them. If you had a short-list of choices I could comment on those.

pi-electronics

Nov 14, 2016
Visit site
If you like deep bass you can try piduet and jaybird. If you just want to have one to meet your daily request, you can also check some sport earphone.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts