Good new Yamaha just introduced a new line of AV receivers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Good news for fans of Yamaha, just browsed over their webpage and found presentation of new models of updated amplifiers and found some alredy on sale on some US sites, so they will be here soon. Check them out. They look great with plenty of upgrades for reasonable prices.

http://www.yamaha.com/yec/

ps. I was hunting for Yamaha DSP-AX763 for last month, but could not get to one in stock and hopefully new ones will be soon here so I can buy one ... yeeeeehaaaa

A

Anonymous

At this rate the new models will be here before the current ones are delivered!

The latest ETA I got (yesterday) was that my RX-V1900 MIGHT be delivered in mid March...but there's no way to be 100% sure. That'll be 3 months from point of order.

So if you want a new one...best ask Santa...he'll probably need to order it before Easter to have it under your Christmas tree.

d4v3pum4

Nov 15, 2008
Visit site
I doubt it, they probably won't hit our shores until Summer. The US/Canada/Japan will get them first. I haven't had a full look at the specs but nothing jumped out at me to say they were a giant leap forward. Hopefully better components and overall sound quality will be achieved though....

A

Anonymous

I'm waiting for the new yam 763 equivalent but with the 4 HDMI and upscalling...PERFECT...

d4v3pum4

Nov 15, 2008
Visit site
I wouldn't concern myself personally with upscaling in a budget receiver, I would rather they concentrate on audio quality. The TV and source will do a more than adequate job. I agree with the hdmi inputs though, I can't believe Yamaha were as stingy with the current range (bottom end) as they were. I mean, 2 inputs is a joke these days.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
We won't get UK pricing and tech specs of the new Yamaha AV amplifiers and receivers - and remember, models can vary considerably between markets - until @May.

Obviously we'll bring you any news as we have it, followed by first-look reviews of the new Yamaha range.

A

Anonymous

Hi Clare,

Any news on when the higher end Yamaha Z11/Z7/3900/1900 will be replaced?

How about news from Denon on their 3808A and above range? I think it's probably overdue for a replacement?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
seakingadvice:Any news on when the higher end Yamaha Z11/Z7/3900/1900 will be replaced?

No news from Yamaha as yet on any plans to replace these models.

seakingadvice:How about news from Denon on their 3808A and above range? I think it's probably overdue for a replacement?

Again, nothing from Denon as yet.

A

Anonymous

seakingadvice:Hi Clare,

How about news from Denon on their 3808A and above range? I think it's probably overdue for a replacement?Don't wish your life away! The 1900 and 3900 were released summer last year, the Z7 late last year, and products like the Z11 are long term things. As for Denon, the A versions didn't come out all that long ago. Waiting for the next product gets nobody anywhere, especially when they're so far away.

A

Anonymous

seakingadvice:Hi Clare,

How about news from Denon on their 3808A and above range? I think it's probably overdue for a replacement?Don't wish your life away! The 1900 and 3900 were released summer last year, the Z7 late last year, and products like the Z11 are long term things. As for Denon, the A versions didn't come out all that long ago. Waiting for the next product gets nobody anywhere, especially when they're so far away.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts