Good deal on Blu-ray pre-orders at Tesco

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I've recently pre-ordered Inception, Iron Man 2 and Toy Story 3 blu-rays at Tesco Entertainment, by using code FTSL15-1 and going through Quidco it works out around £11.70 for each. Thought I'd share if anyone else was thinking of getting these

A

Anonymous

I've been watching some bluray prices on tescos site for a while...recently i bought the Spiderman trilogy on Bluray for 10.47..it was out of stock but tesco still accepted the order..i read on hotukdeals that tesco had a habit of cancelling orders after a few days/weeks ( they don't take any money until despatch is confirmed ) due (it was posted) to a lack of available stock or more alarmingly the withdrawal of a loss leader because of its popularity....

Anyway i let the order sit there awaiting stock, from sep 1st...today i got an email saying my boxset had been despatched and would be with me in a few days

I wish i had posted the deal here for others, it was only the warning posts of tesco not fulfilling some orders that stopped me..it's 22.47 on the site now..

alex cook

Apr 28, 2006
Visit site
Tesco entertainment are awful - they cancel all orders if you get a cheap deal- This week they cancelled

pinocchio blu ray (£3)
Pirates of the carribean blu ray(£3)

24 season 8 blu ray(£25.97) which I preordered in march

I will never order from them again!

they have made me very angry!

Steer clear is my advice.

staggerlee

Apr 11, 2008
Visit site
totally agree. tesco entertainment is absolute tosh. it frequently advertises items at a bargain prce only to cancel the order later. This happens too many times for it to be an admin error. Never use them, stick with Amazon, HMV, etc etc

A

Anonymous

My orders of Pirates of the Carribean and Pinnochio also cancelled this week by tesco entertainment. Very poor service.

A

Anonymous

I think in general if you steer clear of the crazy £3 deals which deep down you know are mis prices then this site is okay

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts