Golden Sound

D

Deleted member 108165

Impressive, very nice Mac, your wife did a good job *good* far better than anything I could do. I wouldn't even know how to post a vid on youtube *smile* You're an amazing guy and must have equally amazing Mrs.

How are you getting on with the Senn's? Will they be your last set of hp's or were they a mistake?

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
DougK said:
Impressive, very nice Mac, your wife did a good job *good* far better than anything I could do. I wouldn't even know how to post a vid on youtube *smile* You're an amazing guy and must have equally amazing Mrs.

How are you getting on with the Senn's? Will they be your last set of hp's or were they a mistake?

Thanks for those kind words Doug... she's amazing, not sure about me.

Love the Senn's, will prob be my last pair of headphones.

Mac

www.realmusicnet.wordpress.com

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
plastic penguin said:
Gorgeous looking system, Mac.

How far from the wall are the speakers? Really do look retro. Nice.

Can't comment on the SQ purely because my headphones are complete and utter s###e.

Thanks PP.

I'm pretty hopeless at measurements, but if I had to guess, the back of the speaker would be about a foot or just over, from the corner of the wall

Mac

Gray

Macspur said:
Gray said:
Was that an SM58 in the table stand?

Is that what was providing the sound being displayed on the mixer's level meters?

Nosey aren't I?

Excuse my ignorance, do you mean the mic? if so, must admit, didn't realise the mixer was even on during filming lol.

The music was coming via Spotify through DAC and amp.

Mac

Your system was making my laptop sound as clear as I've ever heard it. (I thought you wouldn't go via the mixer for your highest quality listening)

And yes, the SM58, 'The World's Favourite Microphone'. I think it was Shure themselves that came up with that slogan - true though. Certainly for decades, the most popular vocal mic.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts