Going CDless: Brennan B2, Innuos Zen Mini, Cocktail Audio X12…?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
tonky said:
Good luck with your new venture - I see some online document showing you have some JR149 loudspeakers - are they for demo purposes/for sale ?

I might try and pop over from Leicester some time to listen to the Innuos and some other stuff

regards tonky
Thanks Tonky. Whenever you want to pop over, just let me know. I will usually have at least three systems ready for audition, with various options available by swapping over some cables.

The two pairs of JR149s are my own, which I'm currently using as part of a 3.1 system at home.

Freddy58

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
davidf said:
Freddy58 said:
Sorry, I got the models mixed up. I meant the Zen Mk ii STD
Maybe not that model, but long term, who knows. My train of thought on this is that the Zen Mini covers all types of multi-room, entry level, and generally midrange systems. I think people with top notch systems are more likely to go straight to the Zenith. As I say, long term, I may well have all three here for those who are serious about finding out which one is right for them.
The Zenith might be a stretch, and since I much prefer 'regular' size boxes, the Zen seems the natural choice. As already said, good luck with your venture
thumbs_up.gif

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Freddy58 said:
The Zenith might be a stretch, and since I much prefer 'regular' size boxes, the Zen seems the natural choice. As already said, good luck with your venture
Thanks Freddy.

I do appreciate what you're saying. They are all different enough to warrant their place on demo, particularly the full size Zen. Plus, you can upgrade the Zen to a Zenith at a later date. This was the route I was originally going to take, but just ended up going the whole hog!

If ever you want a listen, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Freddy58

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
davidf said:
If ever you want a listen, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
Thanks David. You're some distance from me (I'm in Bristol), but I do value customer service, and since you seem like a decent 'sort'...*biggrin*

I'll keep my eyes open for your upcoming website
thumbs_up.gif

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Freddy58 said:
Thanks David. You're some distance from me (I'm in Bristol), but I do value customer service, and since you seem like a decent 'sort'...*biggrin*

Whatever gave you that idea?! :)

I'll be at the Bristol Show in Feb all weekend - if you're going and need to meet up for a chat just let me know.

Freddy58

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
davidf said:
Freddy58 said:

Whatever gave you that idea?! :)

I'll be at the Bristol Show in Feb all weekend - if you're going and need to meet up for a chat just let me know.

Righto
thumbs_up.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts