Getting the Denon 6500 amp this Friday

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2457

Ok I am on the speaker setup bit and it keeps trying to connect 4 surround speakers? Whereas I only have 2 and it doesn‘t understand that!

D

Deleted member 2457

She is working! Cheers guys!
BB how do I check that the system is selected the speakers to small?

on Bluetooth I am only getting sound out of the front three?

D

Deleted member 2457

Surely the thing came with an instruction manual didn't it?
I'd use the one marked Monitor ARC
That ARC thing was weird I didn’t use that on my Pioneer 81. Thanks for that.

D

Deleted member 2457

He's already stated it was going to cost £180, I am still trying to work out why this amp if he only has two surround speakers..... :)
That was stereo for Bluetooth I got it in surround sound now.

Reactions: Al ears
D

Deleted member 2457

He's already stated it was going to cost £180, I am still trying to work out why this amp if he only has two surround speakers..... :)
😀 At the beginning when I was setup the speakers to do the setup it kept wanting to do four rear speakers whereas I only have 2 - got there in the end tho.

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
😀 At the beginning when I was setup the speakers to do the setup it kept wanting to do four rear speakers whereas I only have 2 - got there in the end tho.
Here is the online manual ........http://manuals.denon.com/AVRX6500H/NA/EN/index.php

Your speakers should be using hardwired connection not Bluetooth and how many speakers are you using ?

As you need to connect to the red section on the back of the Av for left and right stereo connectionES_es_de_avc_x8500h_e2_bk_re_001_lo_1632018-(1).png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2457

Here is the online manual ........http://manuals.denon.com/AVRX6500H/NA/EN/index.php

Your speakers should be using hardwired connection not Bluetooth and how many speakers are you using ?

As you need to connect to the red section on the back of the Av for left and right stereo connectionView attachment 1458
Huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts