Get to John Lewis Now if you want a Panny Plasma.

Ravey Gravey Davy

Apr 28, 2008
Visit site
Anybody want a TH37PX80 for £569 or a TH42PX80 for £799 with 5 yr warranty ,get your butts down to them now.They have stopped pricematching and slapped the price right down as standard.

Edit 42PZ80 sorry

A

Anonymous

I have just bought a 42PZ80 from them, it was £949 yesterday!!!! Can't wait for delivery on Wednesday.

A

Anonymous

Paid £799 today, was on John Lewis web site @ £949 yesterday. I had to buy from them as it was a replacement for a 4 year old Samsung LCD which has a screen fault.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
It may be because their sales are currently running at 8% below last years. Ouch!

Next week M&S selling sandwiches for under a fiver...

A

Anonymous

JoelSim:
Next week M&S selling sandwiches for under a fiver...
bringing high end lunch to the mid market, budget range homemade sarnies that's me!

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
JoelSim:Next week M&S selling sandwiches for under a fiver...
I wish...! I know they cost more, but their sarnies are sooo much nicer than Sainsburys! I work in Central London, so a fiver is actually pretty reasonable for a sandwich and a drink!

A

Anonymous

John Lewis operate their "Never Knowingly Undersold" policy. If you have purchased anything and see it at a lesser price within 28 days, they will refund the difference when you show them your receipt.

A

Anonymous

THANK YOU!THANK YOU! I have been putting off buying PX80 as I couldn't be bothered with the price-matching. Have just order from JL for £569!!! Can't wait!

A

Anonymous

globezero:
I have just bought a 42PZ80 from them, it was £949 yesterday!!!! Can't wait for delivery on Wednesday.

Well I ordered my Pani 42PZ85 from Sound and Vision on Saturday 5th. £905 all in, including delivery. That's with the ongoing 5year Panasonic guarantee that's available until 31st July.

A

Anonymous

This is great news! As I live in the far North of Scotland I found it impossible to get a decent price match.

Unfortunately I still can't quite afford it yet but hope to in a few months.They can't put the price back up can they?

A

Anonymous

Richer Sounds in Kingston were selling the 37 for £569 last week; and JL in Kingston werent prepared to price match because it "wasnt on the shelf with the price tag in front of it". So I went to the place that
a) has its own parking,
b) had them in stock to take away and
c) were cheaper.

But it looks like JL are now just price matching Richer Sounds.

A

Anonymous

Can someone with the 37PX80 please do me a huge favour and measure the distance from the base of the TV to the Scart and HDMi inputs?

I have the 32LXD700 and thought I might need longer leads but not sure whether this is the case? The inputs are 24cms in height on the 32LXD700 so here's hoping it's the same as will save me some money!

Ravey Gravey Davy

Apr 28, 2008
Visit site
Scotsgirl:Can someone with the 37PX80 please do me a huge favour and measure the distance from the base of the TV to the Scart and HDMi inputs?

I have the 32LXD700 and thought I might need longer leads but not sure whether this is the case? The inputs are 24cms in height on the 32LXD700 so here's hoping it's the same as will save me some money!

This is the second time I've tried to post this. The bottom of the scart is about 20cm and the lowest hdmi is 3cm above ,with the final 2 hdmi 2 cm above the lower hdmi.

A

Anonymous

Thanks RGD for the heads up on the JL offer. Was looking to buy from Richersounds but thankfully they didn't have one in stock when I phoned. Ordered a 37PX80 online from JL last night. Bargain!

A

Anonymous

Ravey Gravey Davy:Scotsgirl:Can someone with the 37PX80 please do me a huge favour and measure the distance from the base of the TV to the Scart and HDMi inputs?

This is the second time I've tried to post this. The bottom of the scart is about 20cm and the lowest hdmi is 3cm above ,with the final 2 hdmi 2 cm above the lower hdmi.

Thanks ever so much for that Ravey Gravey! Looks like the leads I have already will fit which is great!

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
M&S Rare Roast-Beef and horseraddish mayo still the same price today I'm sorry to report...
emotion-6.gif

TRENDING THREADS