gears of war 2 & forza 3 codes

dangalf

Nov 14, 2007
Visit site
just bought a new xbox and it came bundled with the above games. the games came bundled with free codes to unlock extras. have no use for the codes so feel free to use them. the only thing i would ask is that people post once they have used a code so that others dont waste their time inputting the codes only to find they dont work.

Forza 3 classic car pack: PCQQY-W4KYW-MKXW7-K36TB-QK4VJ

Gears of war 2 flashback map pack: PM8GW-K7W8Y-VR8FT-K68KM-DBM33

48 hour gold trial: TTMGD-8M3V3-XJX4T-YR96T-93GDD

if noone uses them in the next couple of weeks i'll stick them on a gaming forum

A

Anonymous

if ur gonna play gears 2, you would have needed the flashback maps..

dangalf

Nov 14, 2007
Visit site
Hi ginder

Already have Gears 2 with flashback maps (and all the other maps in fact) - really enjoy the horde mode on that game. Think you can tell how good it is by the number of times its been copied in other games (new Halo, Left 4 Dead etc)

decided to buy a new xbox due to lack of hard drive space/wanted a black one to fit in with the rest of my equipment. Best deal I found was on Play who were selling xbox super elite, 2 wireless controllers and 5 games for £240. Ended up trading in the games and my old xbox and got around £140 for the lot

In the end i finished with an extra wireless controller and 230gb more hard drive space for £100 quid or so - not too bad I thought

A

Anonymous

I'd re-check the Q's and especially the V in that Forza code - they're the most common problems.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts