• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

Freeview Channels Missing?

wanfourthree

Nov 22, 2016
Since yesterday evening my Freeview has been playing up. Channels such as Dave, More 4 etc started getting a very scrambled picture so I retuned the tv and then alot of those channels went missing. I've tried the switch off, unplug the arial trick but still no luck. I can only get half the channels that I use to get now.. I can't get ITV2 yet I can geta ITV2+1 and other +1 channels but the original channels still missing which is odd. Any suggestions on what it could be or what I could do? Any help appreciated.. it's a Samsung TV with Freeview built in.

Fee

May 14, 2009
it's been quite stormy in some parts of the country, it could be that your aerial has been blown off beam.

Gray

Nov 27, 2015
Every cloud....

No but seriously, the fact that the when you retuned the channels they were missing, I'd also be checking the aerial and its wiring.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts