Free Chord HDMI offer

Liam19

Jul 27, 2007
Visit site
Just ordered my first WHF subscription, after having been tempted for months

Admittedly, what sealed it was the free Chord Supershield HDMI offer. Absolutely perfect timing, had also been considering this cable for hooking up my Blu-ray player to my shiny new Denon AVR-1910.

Thanks What-Hifi!

A

Anonymous

Do you have a link to this offer?
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

Liam19:
Just ordered my first WHF subscription, after having been tempted for months
emotion-1.gif

Admittedly, what sealed it was the free Chord Supershield HDMI offer. Absolutely perfect timing, had also been considering this cable for hooking up my Blu-ray player to my shiny new Denon AVR-1910.

Thanks What-Hifi!

Best of luck in actually getting that HDMI cable before you lose your hair!
emotion-16.gif

GoogleSearchIconShadow.gif
SuperSearchIconShadow.gif

A

Anonymous

Awesome - have only flicked through the works copy so must have missed it
emotion-21.gif

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
if i subscribe to the whathifi mag for 6 months how many months im i tied up for cause that seems to good to be true get a good lead for 25 squid then you could if you want cancel in 6 months

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
thanks andrew i think ill join tonight i buy the mag every month from my local co-op so why not get a chord hdmi better than i have

A

Anonymous

ill chase it thanks, have a beer, or a large coffee as in my case.lol

bob.g

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Andrew, congratulations for responding at 9.30 on a Friday evening - but do you really need to ? Could it not wait ? When I was younger I did the same as you do now, and felt it was the right thing to do. Older and wiser I now am.

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
code is M0310P page 54-55 in the mag just waiting for them to give me a date and ill pay and get my lead cant wait never been able to afford a top hdmi im using vivanco sound and image so hoping to get a better picture on my sky hd box

A

Anonymous

Someone has nicked our copy and can't find the issue in any paper shops :(

Must find it somewhere!

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
jt i think you have to the 10th march and im sure your free lead can take up to 2months to come through but more important i never knew you get the mag before general sale a little brucie bonus

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
The early arrival of subscriptions copies is mentioned on every subs advert
emotion-2.gif
The issues are mailed out up to a week before the issues hit the shops. For example, subscribers will get their next (April) issue from 5th March; issues in shops from 10th.

A

Anonymous

smuggs:jt i think you have to the 10th march and im sure your free lead can take up to 2months to come through but more important i never knew you get the mag before general sale a little brucie bonus

Managed to find a copy at the newspaper shop in the train station so bought it for a bit more in depth reading (don't generally get full chance at work anyway!). The HDMI cable offer is too hard to refuse and I kept meaning to subscribe anyway :)

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
If you call our subscriber hotline - 08456 777813 - they should be able to tell you. We don't keep the stocks/handle the orders here, so it's not a simple case of me popping somewhere to check on what's left.

A

Anonymous

Received my cable yesterday, faster than I had expected! Love the magazine too, nice to have my own rather than reading the works copy! :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts