Founder of NAD Electronics, has passed away

When I a young lad with a Saturday job, I sold more 3020 amps than anything else, and many with AR speakers, which I'd not realised he'd been associated with for some time. I guess the amp designer is the real genius, but it takes huge effort to launch anything new. What a great success he had. RIP.

gasolin

Had A D3020 volume knob wasn't that smooth to operate godt sound and volume but got hot

Nad 302 for the power it was rated to a powerfull amp,a little bright, had a weak high pitched sound,bought used almost in mind condition

Nad C316BEE nice little amp with alot of power, mabye a bit bright

Nad C326BEEE got really hot even at low usage,power, wasn't good (sound) with a pair of Dynauido Emit M10

I now use a turntable but wouldn't mind a Nad C316BEE again

newlash09

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
My first hifi if I can really call it that. Introduced my wife to the idea of good looking and good sounding audio. Still like it a lot. It is seriously under rated in the audio circles. But it sounds lovely and very clear. My would go to suggestion for an all in one streamer and amp.

gasolin

newlash09 said:
My first hifi if I can really call it that. Introduced my wife to the idea of good looking and good sounding audio. Still like it a lot. It is seriously under rated in the audio circles. But it sounds lovely and very clear. My would go to suggestion for an all in one streamer and amp.

? ? ?

ivavcr

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
"In a telling example of Marty’s vision for innovation in audio, Marty’s active expertise and encouragement influenced the recent development of Lenbrook’s sister brand, Bluesound, which manufactures and markets connected high resolution audio, multi-room HiFi solutions."

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts