Forza 4 - great game

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
just picked up the game and wireless speed wheel from argos for £60 quid - only a few races in but games fantastic and personally feel the wheels great and makes driving from the in car view a real pleasure - anyone else bought it?

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
more of the same, graphically better than 3 and instantly more exciting i feel so far although still in boring slow cars - the wireless steering wheel in my opinion is better than using a pad by far - you seem to have so much more control over your car - sounds stange but just feels right!

lots of stuff online about missing trigger buttons on the wheel but only used with forza so far and i am a little lazy so tend to use automatic gears so not yet become an issue! Annoyingly mine connected no issues at all but then the coloured buttons wouldn't work until I rebooted my xbox thought the wheel was busted but all running well now!

A

Anonymous

dont like the look of the wireless speed wheel, would much rather have a force feedback wheel, more realistic.

chris hollands

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Yea, i was gutted when i replaced my Playstation 3 ( that was broken ) with an X-Box 360 and tried to use my Logitech Wheel with Force feedback and found it was not compatible!!

Would be good to get one that will work and £60 with the game is not a bad price.

PS3 Wheel on fleabay should subsidise it .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts