formatting my post!.....How?

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
Well after 140 posts I still don't know how to format my post! How can I make a new paragraph, change fonts to bold or insert pictures? Help would be errr....helpful.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Andrew Everard"]

Are you sure, Thaiman?

[/quote]

Thank you.....thank you, cheers mate, excellent

nice one Andrew

A

Anonymous

Ah - hidden treats within the forum software?

Can anyone tell me how to find my own posts when I return to the forums as there doesn't seem to be any email notification.

It's a real pain having to search through the entire forum summary to check if i replied to anyones posts - hard to remember the last few hours let alone weeks

A

Anonymous

Not totally related to this post and maybe I'm being really dumb but how do you post a new question - I've just joined and haven't as yet worked that out!!! Would appreciate a steer - thank you!

Its ok I've worked it out!!!! Thanks anyway

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
Well the problem is when I change the setting from Plain text to enchanced, forum software refused to safe a new setting! I don't know what else could have effected it.....sometime it work, sometime it doesn't (upset icon here) and Andrew is in Hawaii on his holiday so he can't help!

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="VoodooDoctor"]Go into your account settings and change the editor preference.[/quote]
I done that hundreads of times, couldn't save the setting!

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
My formatting has worked fine recontly but I just wish it was more simple to to post a picture as we are not all computer boffins you know
emotion-12.gif
! Like I managed to post 1 picture but that was only because someone else figured out the correct link to insert for me. What is wrong with a simple drag and dorp as opposed to haveing to host your picture elsewhere on the internet and somehow figureing out how to place that link into your post!!!!

Anton90125

Sep 1, 2007
Visit site
I know this is a bit long winded but before my formating capability "kicked in", I used to start a paragraph with "<p>" and end a paragraph with "</p>" .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts