Flatcap 2x / Teddycap or forget it

Philim

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Simple question - I have a nait xs. Do i add:

1 2nd hand flatcap 2x 350 quid

2 Teddycap

3 Forget it buy some music....no real benefits.

Thanks for the replies.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Philim said:

2 Teddycap

1 sounds like it involves whippets (or some kind of weak, flat, Northern beer that needs another 2 'X's before it'll sell).

2 can this be found in a branch of Victoria's Secret? (What would your wife think if you told her you were off to try out a Teddycap?)

3 thats the one. Naim upgrades always seem to lead - eventually - to racks full of Flatcap's, Supercaps, HiCaps, Flipflops, Snax packs, Naps, DACs 'n Nacs. (And bankruptcy.)

Philim

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
chebby said:
Philim said:

2 Teddycap

1 sounds like it involves whippets (or some kind of weak, flat, Northern beer that needs another 2 'X's before it'll sell).

2 can this be found in a branch of Victoria's Secret? (What would your wife think if you told her you were off to try out a Teddycap?)

3 thats the one. Naim upgrades always seem to lead - eventually - to racks full of Flatcap's, Supercaps, HiCaps, Flipflops, Snax packs, Naps, DACs 'n Nacs. (And bankruptcy.)

4. Chebby ********.
smiley-laughing.gif

Electro

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Philim said:
chebby said:
Philim said:

2 Teddycap

4. Chebby ********.
smiley-laughing.gif

A bit harsh :O

But I think Chebby may have a point ;) :grin:

stackrebuilt.jpg

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Alears said:
What happened to the Victor logo chebby?

It;'s still showing here right now...

8646091126_6f87b53b5f_n.jpg

... it should be a North America XB-70 Valkyrie like this...

8644996287_8cc83b2f24_o.jpg

... and it was for a while. But after a few days it seems the system has decided to revert to the old Handley Page Victor.

tomlinscote

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Bloody hell if that pic by Electro shows his actual sytsem not only would it be worth more than my house but possibly my entire life!!

I hope it sounds great

Tommo

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
tomlinscote said:
Bloody hell if that pic by Electro shows his actual sytsem not only would it be worth more than my house but possibly my entire life!!

I hope it sounds great

Tommo

I am guessing there are 4 power amps and two 'SNAXO' electronic crossovers. A pre-amp (plus power supply), CD player + seperate DAC and power supply. Phono-preamp and power supply.

That still leaves two boxes. (Tuner? More power supplies for the power supplies? Dunno.)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts