First To Binge Game In A While

Luxion

Jun 24, 2016
Visit site
First To Binge Game In A WhileDespite having been a lifelong gamer, I haven't been able to spend hours playing a certain game in quite a while. Spam link removed by mods It's not just because I don't have much time either. It's just that I haven't been able to enjoy video games as much in the past year or two. Well, until this afternoon that is, when I played plague the entire day, only stopping to take breaks, prepare meals/eat and put my wife and daughter to bed (Amazingly, teh wife didn't mind. She says it's the first she's seen me smile like a child in a while). Spam link removed by mods So, what's the point of my post? I don't really know. It's just that it's the first time I actually got to really enjoy playing a video game without worrying about how much time I've spent on it. Looking back, it may not have been a productive decision and I still have a lot of work to do, but man was it therapeutic and I sure as hell needed it.
Spam link removed by mods

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
I noticed the other day I hadn't played in about three years. At the time, I was on it every evening, mainly participating in Motorsport games like Grid. My 360 died in the run up to Christmas 2013 and despite Microsoft being pretty quick in repairing it, the two weeks I was without it just killed it stone dead for me - I just didn't get back into it in the same way.

I really want to get back into it, as there's some games I really want to play again (Grid, Halo, Gears Of War, even Tomb Raider!) but at 47 I fear I don't really have the time to "waste" on gaming right now. Sad really as I grew up at the start of home gaming, starting off with an Atari VCS almost 40 years ago!

Native_bon

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
Thought it was only me, but I took got back to gaming only two weeks ago when I bought a 4k tv set. It may just be games are not as enjoyable as it use to be. Most of the game designers are trying too hard to add more & more activities, some times can interfere with enjoyment of the game. Waiting on the new Nividia GTX 1080 4k graphics card may just get me going once again.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts