Few albums, much greatness - which bands??

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

hammill said:

Beatles the white album?

:-D or was it "Sounds of Silence"?

Does anyone else remember "The Family Cat"? Only one album as far as I can tell (Tell 'em we're surfin') and for extra rarity value, after an argument with their label, it got deleted back in the early nineties (just after I lost my vinyl copy to a student house fire...) and was never released to CD...ho hum, at the time i thought they were awesome, but have a sneaking suspicion the impressionable naïvety of youth will be soundly over-ruled by the world-weary cynicism of my years!

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
johnnyjazz said:
Wes Montgomery=Full House, George Benson=Breezin

That'll be George Benson who, to date, has released THIRTY FOUR studio albums?

So many people here who can't understand basic english, it's not artists who have released a load of albums of which only one or two are good, it's artists who have only released a handful of albums, which are good, it's not a complicated concept to grasp...

rjb70stoke

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
saintsboy said:
Pele- Fireworks and The Sport of Kings are two albums I keep going back to.

What a great call. Saw them many times, fantastic live energy, and great catchy songs. Ian Prowse's other project "Amsterdam" is really good as well.

I'd have to say Joy Division. Ian Curtis has been dead for nearly thirty years, yet their legacy can still be heard in plenty of modern music.

A

Anonymous

the_lhc said:
johnnyjazz said:
Wes Montgomery=Full House, George Benson=Breezin

That'll be George Benson who, to date, has released THIRTY FOUR studio albums?

So many people here who can't understand basic english, it's not artists who have released a load of albums of which only one or two are good, it's artists who have only released a handful of albums, which are good, it's not a complicated concept to grasp...
Sorry IHC, it,s taken 4 attempts to type this, i,m fretting a bit

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts