feeling left out no mag for 3 months

dirtydean

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
Is it just royal mail? I didn't get Decembers mag so I had to phone to get one, then Januarys didn't arrived so I phoned and got one sent out, I'm still waiting for that one. And now Februarys hasn't arrived. I'm reading past issues when they arive and getting a bit ...... well you know the rest. Is anyone else having the same problems I thought the post would have been sorted by now?

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Haven't received the latest issue yet (though it may come today), but I've had to get several things I ordered before the Christmas period re-sent by the likes of Amazon and Play because it would seem they've been lost. Think Royal Mail has had quite a bad Christmas in that respect as I know I'm not the only one.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
professorhat:
Haven't received the latest issue yet (though it may come today), but I've had to get several things I ordered before the Christmas period re-sent by the likes of Amazon and Play because it would seem they've been lost. Think Royal Mail has had quite a bad Christmas in that respect as I know I'm not the only one.

Hmm, we didn't get anything after Christmas Eve until Thursday or Friday last week but one of the first things to turn up was the latest WHF, so I can only assume there aren't any Hi-Fi fans in my local sorting office. Also had the first issue of my new New Scientist subscription turn up on time (Friday) as well, so can't complain overly much. BTTF boxset hasn't arrived yet, did only order that on Thursday though...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts