Feb issue

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
No show on the Feb issue yet, and I live in Wiltshire so no weather probs.

Worked for Royal Mail for 20 years, they'll be loving this blame it on the weather excuse !!!!

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
the_lhc:...one of the very few people here that knows my real name (although it's not difficult to find out)

Challenge thrown, challenge met.

A type of jug (and a Bardic Belch) to somewhere flat where the ground goes 'squelch'.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
chebby:
the_lhc:...one of the very few people here that knows my real name (although it's not difficult to find out)

Challenge thrown, challenge met.
A type of jug (and a Bardic Belch) to somewhere flat where the ground goes 'squelch'.

You know it took me about 5 minutes to work out what you were on about there!
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

the_lhc:professorhat:
Very kind of you, but I've not read it yet!

Yes of course! I hadn't meant to imply you should send it to me before you read it!

Happy to forward it on to you though once I have (if you're happy for Mr E to send me your address).

As one of the very few people here that knows my real name (although it's not difficult to find out) I'd be delighted!yea i know it too now, i like some of your taste in music too
emotion-11.gif

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
chebby:
the_lhc:You know it took me about 5 minutes to work out what you were on about there!
emotion-2.gif

I trust I made myself obscure.

Difficult for me to say really as I know what the answer is! You'd have to ask the rest of them.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
maxflinn:the_lhc:As one of the very few people here that knows my real name (although it's not difficult to find out) I'd be delighted!yea i know it too now, i like some of your taste in music too
emotion-11.gif

Like I said it's not that difficult to find out.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
chebby:
the_lhc:Grottyash:Excellent! I smell a device.

Nope not a clue...

A snippet - once written with a quill - spake by your (fore)namesake in 'What You Will'.

Oh it's a quote? Right, I'm not much up on Shakespere, I have just worked out the other bit that was still eluding me though!

Do you write crosswords?

A

Anonymous

the short Yamaha 3067 review - you sure it was the 3067 that was reviewed ?

it didn't look like it from the photo ! - I'm amazed,since it was near front of magazine, that it would get past any post editing checks

Nas88

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Am I missing something or have I picked up a fake magazine? Went to WH Smiths today to pick up a new issue of this mag, and all it had was the "Ultimate Guide To New Technology 2011". Now it did say January issue but I thought this would be the latest one as it is the 12th of Jan. Have I picked up the wrong copy if so, when does the Feb issue come out in-store?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Buckshar:the short Yamaha 3067 review - you sure it was the 3067 that was reviewed ?
it didn't look like it from the photo ! - I'm amazed,since it was near front of magazine, that it would get past any post editing checks

Review correct, picture incorrect, for which apologies, But the logic doesn't hold: in fact the later pages of the magazine tend to get sent to print first, with the earlier pages later to keep them as current as possible.

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:Buckshar:the short Yamaha 3067 review - you sure it was the 3067 that was reviewed ?

Review correct, picture incorrect, for which apologies, But the logic doesn't hold: in fact the later pages of the magazine tend to get sent to print first, with the earlier pages later to keep them as current as possible.

aha - good answer Andrew :) and thanks for reply

its a good mag this month, just chuckled to myself about the piccie :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts