Faulty Onkyo TX-NR905

cwalduck

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
Well it all started with a faulty HDMI board in February sent back under Richersounds 5 guarantee, I have still not received the receiver back in a working condition. It was returned the first time with a loose front panel, no audio from any source (analogue or digital) apart from mains hum out of the rear..... The second time it was returned to the shop it was tested and was still faulty so returned to Genserve without notifying me until I called to chase it up. While I have a loan unit which is OK I want my receiver back. Is it time to push RS for an equivalent replacement? So the question is what is the equivalent today?

Paul.

The 905 was THX Ultra certified rather than Select, what ever they give you has to be Ultra certified. (This guarantees another honking great big amp
smiley-laughing.gif
)

chrisup

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
I have an Onkyo 905 and it was around £1400 new. I found the Genserve to be excellent as mine came back perfect and their service was very good. I would ask for 3008 0r 3009 if its in stock?

Best Wishes

Chris

cwalduck

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
Thanks for all of you replies, ill be contacting RS next week to get this resolved one way or another will keep you posted

cwalduck

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
Thanks for all of you replies, ill be contacting RS next week to get this resolved one way or another will keep you posted

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts