Existing Virgin Media Customers

pete321

Aug 20, 2008
Visit site
If you haven't already got caller display with your telephone, ring up Virgin Media (150) and ask for it to be added for free which they will now do on request. Existing customers who pay the £2 per month for it should now also be getting it for free.

scene

pete321:If you haven't already got caller display with your telephone, ring up Virgin Media (150) and ask for it to be added for free which they will now do on request. Existing customers who pay the £2 per month for it should now also be getting it for free.
Thanks for the heads up on that pete321! It bugged me so much that Virgin wanted to charge £2 pm for caller display that I didn't go for it, which is a pain as I end up picking up calls from cold callers...

A

Anonymous

We seem to be getting 3-4 cold calls a day, we are considering joining the telephone preferece service to try and reduce the volume .

A

Anonymous

Nice speaker Nick
emotion-4.gif

pete321

Aug 20, 2008
Visit site
When they change it you'll be told it'll take 24 hours to come into effect, but both mine and my Dad's was working within the hour.

hammill

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
Nick21:We seem to be getting 3-4 cold calls a day, we are considering joining the telephone preferece service to try and reduce the volume .Telephone preference service works very well, I only get non UK calls these days.

ESP2009

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
hammill:Nick21:We seem to be getting 3-4 cold calls a day, we are considering joining the telephone preferece service to try and reduce the volume .Telephone preference service works very well, I only get non UK calls these days.

Mostly from Nigerian diplomats wanting to store £millions in your bank?
emotion-4.gif

hammill

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
ESP2009:

hammill:Nick21:We seem to be getting 3-4 cold calls a day, we are considering joining the telephone preferece service to try and reduce the volume .Telephone preference service works very well, I only get non UK calls these days.

emotion-4.gif

Actually from Americans who tell me I have won a cruise

ESP2009

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
hammill:ESP2009:

emotion-4.gif

Actually from Americans who tell me I have won a cruise

Well, they did have a few left over after the Iraq war.

colinm66

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
I called VM to try this and was told it would be free .... in February next year... not sure if implementation is regional or been misinformed...

rob_981

Dec 10, 2007
Visit site
Yeah, I called them last week to get this too, and was told that they had planned to offer it for free by now, but there was some technical problem, but it would be offered soon. He said that we would receive something in the post when it was ready.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts