Exclusive THX masterclass - and freebies! - at Bristol Show 2011

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

Hi i was told i was the first person to email but had reply saying there was a problem with your email and was told to send my email again please can you confirm i will get my slot regards Anthony Edwards

A

Anonymous

I booked 2 slots for 2 people for the 26th please can you confirm i have the slots regards Anthony

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Forseti, Andy has said that Liam will be in contact, but unlike us, he doesn't work weekends (and neither do we, officially!)

I'm sure Liam will be back to you with confirmation tomorrow
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

Hi, same here - I sent my request for a booking on the 2nd Feb around ... 5pm. Unfortunately I haven't received any communication regarding the booking.

Thanks

Paul

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Folks, we have all the requests, so worry ye not. Liam is working on the final list of appointments this afternoon and we'll email everyone with that as soon as it's ready.

moomin

Apr 21, 2008
Visit site
Yes No Probs guys,Liam has kept me well informed as he will with everyone ,he told me as soon as he compiles the complete list together he will send confirmation e mails out to everyone with times etc so no worries.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Morning folks

Just to let you know that Liam has sorted out the booking list for the THX tutorials at the Bristol Show and the confirmation email will be going out to everyone today. Attached will be a document with all the names that have been successful in applying, stating the day and time you've been booked in. If you have any questions, please email Liam.Maguire@haymarket.com.

A

Anonymous

Can someone confirm if all invites have now been sent ?

Thanks

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Liam says all invites have been sent out to those that made the cut (we did get far more people request slots than THX is able to offer). However, he's planning a follow-up email re people being on a reserve/standby list, in case the lucky ones have to cancel. Watch your inbox...

A

Anonymous

Well I don't see how that can be right, I know from reading the posts on this thread that people have applied after me and have been given a confirmed slot ... You did state this is on a first come basis..... so how have they got their place ???

One very unhappy reader !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
All depends on the slot in question, of course, and how people applied (they may have emailed before they posted on here!)

But I will investigate with Liam...

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
H@nk

I've been through every single email we received, and unfortunately we didn't receive one from you using the email address you've used to register on the site. Did you use a different email address when you sent the request?

A

Anonymous

Hi , Sorry yes - I've just added the email address I used to the last line of my postal address (within my profile) - can you access this? If not do you have a PM ?

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Hi,

I also emailed with a request on the 2nd of feb at 5:15pm, and have not had any response, even though people have requested a place after me on this forum, and have been allocated their requested slot.

Any clarification on this matter yet as h@nk also appears to have encountered the same problem, and my email address is the same as the one registered on this website for checking purposes.

Charles

A

Anonymous

Hi Charliebball

I'd advise you contact Liam.Maguire@haymarket.com as previously stated, forward Liam a copy of your original email and I'm sure he will try and help. I have been advised that they experienced an email problem at the beginning of the promotion - it's unfortunate that this wasn't announced, then maybe it would have allowed the people who applied early to get a place.

Cheers

Paul

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts