Epoz Aktimate Video Review - Dominic Dawes

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Ravey Gravey Davy:Fear not- he's nearly on the stairway- can you see where he is yet?

I thought I heard the tread of three feet on the stairs, diddle-iddle-iddle-dum

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
JohnDuncan:Actually, what struck me more was that a) Dominic only appears to have one t-shirt (unless all those vids were recorded on the same day) and b) isn't Andy Clough posh?

a) He has

b) Don't be fooled

timwileman

Mar 19, 2008
Visit site
Messiah:
Has a thread really been created because Dom wore a T-shirt and looked 'scruffy'! How old are you lot
emotion-4.gif

well my molecules could be as old as the universe, or older :)

John Duncan

timwileman:Messiah:
Has a thread really been created because Dom wore a T-shirt and looked 'scruffy'! How old are you lot
emotion-4.gif

well my molecules could be as old as the universe, or older :)

Except you haven't got any, as you are a figment of my imagination. Solipsistically speaking.

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:FYI Dom has a different t-shirt on today. But then he's not shooting a video...

Ha, we've only your word for that, obviously Claire is not paying him enough to afford a new shirt, or WHF team could be made to wear a uniform along the lines of Burger King with a company baseball cap to match the sartorial elegance of its sofisticated readers...........

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
MENISCUS:obviously Claire is not paying him enough to afford a new shirt

I'm sure he's paid a small fortune, but chooses to spend his money on - actually, we haven't a clue what he does spend his money on...

John Duncan

Andrew Everard:
MENISCUS:obviously Claire is not paying him enough to afford a new shirt

I'm sure he's paid a small fortune, but chooses to spend his money on - actually, we haven't a clue what he does spend his money on...

Not drinks then.....?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Ravey Gravey Davy:Come on Dominic,stand up for yourself -don't let these foul slurs pass by unanswered- lets have the truth - warts and all.

Judging from the WWI machine-gun rattle coming from the keyboard behind me right now, Mr Dawes is on a deadline...

Ravey Gravey Davy

Apr 28, 2008
Visit site
Andrew Everard:

Ravey Gravey Davy:Come on Dominic,stand up for yourself -don't let these foul slurs pass by unanswered- lets have the truth - warts and all.

Judging from the WWI machine-gun rattle coming from the keyboard behind me right now, Mr Dawes is on a deadline...

......or the truth is about to explode on our screens

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts