Ebay today only - 20% off on purchases using code

Take advantage of this rare discount deal from eBay and get 20% off your haul when you spend £20 or more.

To be eligible for the discounts all items you buy must be made via PayPal.

Simply enter the promo code CTWENTY at checkout and click apply.

The max coupon value for the deal is £50, and the offer expires at midnight on 15 June 2015.

The discount doesn't include postage fees.

(Copy pasted the offer)

margetti

May 29, 2008
Visit site
Looks like people are having problems getting this to work (reading ebay and hot deals forums) - ebay are saying they are having "technical issues" :-(

From their Help & Contact page...

"Due to a technical issue, some eBay customers may be experiencing some difficulties with our latest promotion campaign. We're working to resolve this issue and apologise for any inconvenience. Any listing fees charged in error as a result of this technical issue will be credited back. Thank you."

Yes, I faced the same problem. Paul. was planning to sell his Samyang lens, so I asked him to put it on eBay so I can buy it. When I tried to pay for it, the code would not work. So I contacted eBay and was given a waiting time of 51 minutes. But within 5 minutes someone else bought it!!

When eBay called me, they advised me to purchase the item, and they will refund it into paypal within 14 days. Unfortunately, I lost out on the lens. :(

Bought a new Sony 55-210mm lens yesterday. Normally sold for £187 but someone was selling it for £138.99. Got further 20% discount! So it cost me only £111. Had to ring ebay though as code wasn't working. They will refund the 20% within 14 days.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts