Ebay just did a number on me!

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
I've been watching an auction for a week, for a REALLY, REALLY rare Pearl Jam live, acoustic vinyl. I'd already decided that it was going to be mine, at any cost. So, i'd already signed in for the day, and was watching the last half an hour of the auction. Bids were coming in, but the amount was still sensible. It got to 20 seconds to go, I enter my top bid and instead of going to the 'confirm bid' page, it had signed me out and took me to the 'log in' page. I didn't have enough time to get back in. So, it went to some other schmuck, for £27.50.

I'm massively gutted.

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
bretty:
I've been watching an auction for a week, for a REALLY, REALLY rare Pearl Jam live, acoustic vinyl. I'd already decided that it was going to be mine, at any cost. So, i'd already signed in for the day, and was watching the last half an hour of the auction. Bids were coming in, but the amount was still sensible. It got to 20 seconds to go, I enter my top bid and instead of going to the 'confirm bid' page, it had signed me out and took me to the 'log in' page. I didn't have enough time to get back in. So, it went to some other ***, for £27.50.

I'm massively gutted.

We've been having that problem aswell, it logs out for some reason and not sure why.

Aaaaarrrrrrggggggg.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
bretty:
I've been watching an auction for a week, for a REALLY, REALLY rare Pearl Jam live, acoustic vinyl. I'd already decided that it was going to be mine, at any cost. So, i'd already signed in for the day, and was watching the last half an hour of the auction. Bids were coming in, but the amount was still sensible. It got to 20 seconds to go, I enter my top bid and instead of going to the 'confirm bid' page, it had signed me out and took me to the 'log in' page. I didn't have enough time to get back in. So, it went to some other ***, for £27.50.

I'm massively gutted.

Check out Sniper Bid on Goofbay. It's free and, although Joel had a missed bid recently, you can place a bid to be made at a time that suits you and it's automatic so you don't need to be by your pc.

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
That sniping lark only blumming works!

While I was at work, it won me Fleetwood Mac's self-titled album for 99p. Nice work, Snipey!

Cheers for the tip, Gerrard.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts