ear

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
the dac idea is a great one, just say the dac-magic you could spin the cds through your blu ray to the dac and that would get 85%-95% sq of the above cd players. And as said you can load all your cds onto for example itunes, join spotify make playlists. For £230 it is a steal. And if you really dont get on with a dac they have a great s/hand market say on ebay so you really cant lose. I borrowed a couple of £700 cdplayers in the last 3 months and the dac-magic really does get close maxflinn. And you can still look for a s/hand transport in the next few months if you wish.Plus the dacs can be upgraded to various stages/levels to go past them players you have listed

A

Anonymous

smuggs:the dac idea is a great one, just say the dac-magic you could spin the cds through your blu ray to the dac and that would get 85%-95% sq of the above cd players. And as said you can load all your cds onto for example itunes, join spotify make playlists. For £230 it is a steal. And if you really dont get on with a dac they have a great s/hand market say on ebay so you really cant lose. I borrowed a couple of £700 cdplayers in the last 3 months and the dac-magic really does get close maxflinn. And you can still look for a s/hand transport in the next few months if you wish.Plus the dacs can be upgraded to various stages/levels to go past them players you have listed
interesting smuggs , but my sony wont play flac files afaik , would that be a problem if i was downloading music ? also , if im spinning a cd on the bluray player , and outputting to a dac , do you think it will really send the same quality of analogue source to the nad amp as a dedicated player like the ones mentioned ?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts