professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
I realise the gaming side of the forum seems quite light at the moment, but wondered if anyone else is following E3? I've mainly concentrated my viewing on the PlayStation side - obviously there's some cross platform next gen goodies coming like Far Cry 4, Assassin's Creed Unity, Destiny, GTA 5 (all of which look pretty spectacular), and Batman: Arkham Knight looks incredible.

On the PS4 exclusive side, there was an Uncharted 4 teaser trailer, but my main interest was piqued by No Man's Sky - looks truly amazing from a three man indie, and a PS4 exclusive to boot. Oh, and LittleBigPlanet 3 which will no doubt be a blast.

What else have you seen which you're looking forward to?

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Got assassins creed unity on pre order with amazon the trailers look great and if it's anything like 4,I will be really happy.

ive got that to nearly 100'/. I could have had it finished by now but it's so much fun I don't want it to end.

like the look of the white ps4 but won't be splashing out for that but will probably get the controller as I have the red blue and black.

will also probably get the vita tv for the bedroom streaming to my vita works well so if it's as good as that then it will be a great addition.

i also like the look of shadow of mordor.

will try and look at the rest of the previews over the weekend.

unrelated to e3,have you had any trouble with your thumb sticks starting to wear thin? Mine are just starting to look worn at the fronts of the left stick.

its not to bad yet and they haven't lost there shape so I ordered some "grip it" caps to protect them.....could be worth considering to prevent ware
I went for these ,http://www.amazon.com/Grip-iT-Analog-Stick-Covers-PlayStation-4/dp/B003NSLGW2

MrReaper182

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
I don't own a PS4 but Little big planet 3 could temp me to buy one, well that and Gran Turismo 7 (which I know is not coming any time soon). I followed the big N as I own a Wii U so I was very happy that a new Zelda game was announced. It's open world too, can not wait.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Some more info on No Man's Sky here, here and a commentary on the demo here. The potential of this game is mind boggling - if they can make it anything like Elite, that would be something, but then add in all the other aspects they're talking about - I'm mega excited for this!

carter said:
unrelated to e3,have you had any trouble with your thumb sticks starting to wear thin? Mine are just starting to look worn at the fronts of the left stick.

its not to bad yet and they haven't lost there shape so I ordered some "grip it" caps to protect them.....could be worth considering to prevent ware

I went for these ,http://www.amazon.com/Grip-iT-Analog-Stick-Covers-PlayStation-4/dp/B003NSLGW2

I've not had this problem, but I bought some of these quite early on since I heard the reports of some people's sticks wearing away and figured £4 was worth preventing it, just in case. I got these ones, but only use the ones with the concave grips.

MrReaper182

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
I've looked at No Man's Sky and all I can say is wow. I was really excited for Elite Dangerous but this game could be better. I played Frontier Elite a lot on the Amiga 1200 (I still do play that game sometimes as I still have my Amiga 1200). I think it is about time I brought a PS4 so I can play No man's Sky when it comes out.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Also, I applied for a Destiny First Look Alpha code, not thinking I would actually get one, and then received one at 9pm today! Just downloaded after watching the match and had a play, and looks pretty impressive so far. Have taken some video, so will be sharing this and also playing some more over next few days (Alpha lasts until sometime on Sunday apparently). May well create a new post for those interested.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts