E3 News: Official Xbox 360 Slim

aliEnRIK

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Well thats no good. Americans HAVE to be bigger and better than everybody. Making 'slim' versions is a serious let down for me.........

A

Anonymous

Nice to see the N wi-fi, but I bet it has no blu-ray, nor support for MKV/M2TS, Just like the PS3 doesnt.

Everything seems to be moving smaller, but no real advancements

A

Anonymous

I agree canada, I was expecting more upgrades. It is however, much quieter which is a major advancement I guess.

SnowyJohn

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
oouuuuuuuuu... that N-wifi makes this a rather decent shout for a streaming receiver - something the PS3 lets me down on. Any guesses on how the prices will look?

f1only

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Bit more on an official site Clicky but as prior post looks like no Blu-Ray
emotion-9.gif
suppose u cant have every thing!!

A

Anonymous

Anyone who thinks the current xbox 360 is noisy must not be using the install to hard drive feature
emotion-7.gif
Anyway £199 for a 250 gb model aint bad with built in wifi, only problem is all the game saves on ur current hard drive will be wasted.

landzw

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
You can get a cable data transfer sent free from Microsoft if you give them a shout as i did and all you info from your old hard drive to the new one .

But like whats been pointed out you can save your games to your hard drive which brings down the sound of your xbox which is enough not to notice it when playing games

Personally i don't see the point changing my current xbox for the new one unless it brakes outside its warranty but it does look pretty the new xbox

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts