dynaudio dm 2/7s ...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

Cheers max. I like it in walnut but directtv dont have any in any colour. Not surprised at that price.

A

Anonymous

bobbyg81:

Cheers max. I like it in walnut but directtv dont have any in any colour. Not surprised at that price.

you can buy it direct from alphason too
emotion-21.gif

ah, only in black it seems...

A

Anonymous

Thanks max but wanting away from the black. Ideally something where all the gear is hidden/

104.jpg

My old house before I decorated I might add!
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

bobbyg81:
Thanks max but wanting away from the black. Ideally something where all the gear is hidden/

104.jpg

My old house before I decorated I might add!
emotion-1.gif

i see you bought those big atc's before you allocated funds to decorate, good to see you've got your priorities in order
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

Of course!. Ive sinced moved home and the speakers and my 'listening'chair were put in place first. The other furniture was placed around them.
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

bobbyg81:Of course!. Ive sinced moved home and the speakers and my 'listening'chair were put in place first. The other furniture was placed around them.
emotion-1.gif
emotion-1.gif
my two dogs are called "max" and "flinn", the next two will be called "dyn"and "audio"
emotion-4.gif

A

Anonymous

bluebrazil:just as daft as going out into the street and shouting, "come here ma and rx6".

better than pana and sonic
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

bobbyg81:I'd bet you've changed speakers before any more dogs!
emotion-1.gif

emotion-16.gif
emotion-40.gif

Pistol Pete1

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
maxflinn:

bluebrazil:just as daft as going out into the street and shouting, "come here ma and rx6".

emotion-5.gif

Hey now....my german shepherd is called Sonic!!!!!

And I have a Panasonic tv, but Sonic (the dog) came first!!!!
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

Pistol Pete1:maxflinn:

emotion-5.gif

Hey now....my german shepherd is called Sonic!!!!!

And I have a Panasonic tv, but Sonic (the dog) came first!!!!
emotion-5.gif

if you had to name him after a hedgehog you could have called him spike
emotion-4.gif

A

Anonymous

Pistol Pete1:
Max,

How do you add a pic on here........if I knew, I'd show you my potential av rack.....

thats not easy to explain pete, but if you give me the make and model ill google it?

im pretty sure that someone has a thread on here somewhere that shows how to upload a pic, perhaps someone can find it for you?

A

Anonymous

chebby:
Pistol Pete1:Spike the hedgehog....hmmm.......not sure that would have been very successful as a computer game!!!
emotion-4.gif

Norman is a good name for a hedgehog.

"Dinsdale!"

on holiday here...

uWgIkt59joojupku2phd1QSNo1_500.jpg

A

Anonymous

Pistol Pete1:
It's this one....

Stil Stand STUK2061BL

nice.. how much?

STUK-2061bl.jpg

Pistol Pete1

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
No pic????
emotion-9.gif
(Edit: it appeared after I had typed this!!)

Found it for £199.99 delivered.....

My other idea is to buy some solid oak kitchen tops, and build the one I designed and measured up this afternoon.....

It will cost a bit more though, but will be more solidly built than the stil stand....will be using 40mm thick wood!!

A

Anonymous

i guess if you think you are capable of making your own then even if it costs a bit more, and takes a bit of effort, it will be exactly the size you need and as you say, built much stronger.

Pistol Pete1

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
Guess I'll make up my mind when the company who would potentially be supplying the kitchen tops comes back to me with a quote for the oak I would need to make this.....
emotion-5.gif

TRENDING THREADS