Due to Durga Puja

audipheonix

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Well,its festive season in Kolkata( I live in India) as the Durga Puja is here. All the school and office are on holiday. We do a lot of shopping around this time. And brought a newphone for that matter. Traditionally we all clean our houses and put a fresh piant during this time , and as I was also doing the same. Cleaned my hi fi al other equipments, just for a change hooked my speakers to the lf ports which was previously connected to the HF port. Set up the rest of the system , put on some music. The sound was different from usual,dont know if it was better but definately more enjoyable than before. Therefore played on some more music and I was quite surprise to the change it bought.

Just wanted to share the feeling. And as its the festivity which is in full swing,if anyone wanted to visit kolkata then they should make a point to come during the Puja as it is absolutely amazing this time of the year.

Thanks for reading

*pleasantry*

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
audipheonix said:
Well,its festive season in Kolkata( I live in India) as the Durga Puja is here. All the school and office are on holiday. We do a lot of shopping around this time. And brought a newphone for that matter. Traditionally  we all clean our houses and put a fresh piant during this time ,  and as I was also doing the same. Cleaned my hi fi al other equipments, just for a change hooked my speakers to the lf ports which was previously connected to the HF port. Set up the rest of the system , put on some music.  The sound was different from usual,dont know if it was better but definately more enjoyable than before. Therefore played on some more music and I was quite surprise to the change it bought.

Just wanted to share the feeling. And as its the festivity which is in full swing,if anyone wanted to visit kolkata then they should make a point to come during the Puja as it is absolutely amazing this time of the year.

Thanks for reading

*pleasantry*

Being in a festive mood always makes the music sound better dont you think?

ID.

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Andrewjvt said:
audipheonix said:
Well,its festive season in Kolkata( I live in India) as the Durga Puja is here. All the school and office are on holiday. We do a lot of shopping around this time. And brought a newphone for that matter. Traditionally we all clean our houses and put a fresh piant during this time , and as I was also doing the same. Cleaned my hi fi al other equipments, just for a change hooked my speakers to the lf ports which was previously connected to the HF port. Set up the rest of the system , put on some music. The sound was different from usual,dont know if it was better but definately more enjoyable than before. Therefore played on some more music and I was quite surprise to the change it bought.

Thanks for reading

*pleasantry*

Being in a festive mood always makes the music sound better dont you think?

this.

My car always seems to drive better with a full tank of petrol and when I've washed it.

audipheonix said:
Be that or this speakers are supposed to be connected to the lf port when single wired.

I'd put it down to the festivities because as long as the control on the rear is set to make sure the internal connection is in-place then it shouldn't make any difference whether hi or low connectors are used. :)

TRENDING THREADS