dsd downloads

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
A few months ago well in march this year someone (who i cant remember recomended a very good website to get dsd music files as the ones i could find were mostly classical.
Well i saved to my laptop then last week it crashed so ive lost my favourites

So can anyone tell me thw name of the website where i can get good dsd downloads like pink floyd and not bach

Andrewjvt said:
A few months ago well in march this year someone (who i cant remember recomended a very good website to get dsd music files as the ones i could find were mostly classical. Well i saved to my laptop then last week it crashed so ive lost my favourites

So can anyone tell me thw name of the website where i can get good dsd downloads like pink floyd and not bach

There are quite a few these days that cater for all genres. Try:- hiresaudio.com

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Al ears said:
Andrewjvt said:
A few months ago well in march this year someone (who i cant remember recomended a very good website to get dsd music files as the ones i could find were mostly classical. Well i saved to my laptop then last week it crashed so ive lost my favourites

There are quite a few these days that cater for all genres. Try:- hiresaudio.com

Thanks thats a good one but not the exact site im looking for. It has dsd master of dark side of the moon and micheal jackson thriller.
Anyone

Andrewjvt said:
Al ears said:
Andrewjvt said:

Thanks thats a good one but not the exact site im looking for. It has dsd master of dark side of the moon and micheal jackson thriller. Anyone

Try:-

Https//Store.acousticsounds.com

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Al ears said:
Andrewjvt said:
Al ears said:
Andrewjvt said:

Thanks thats a good one but not the exact site im looking for. It has dsd master of dark side of the moon and micheal jackson thriller. Anyone

Ja thats it i think thanks

Andrewjvt said:
Al ears said:
Andrewjvt said:
Al ears said:
Andrewjvt said:

No problem. Hope you can download it ok, some U.S. sites make it difficult.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Al ears said:
Andrewjvt said:
Al ears said:
Andrewjvt said:
Al ears said:
Andrewjvt said:

No problem. Hope you can download it ok, some U.S. sites make it difficult.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts