Downloading music from anyone except Apple, Google and Amazon

Sir Ken Smith OBE

Oct 29, 2019
Visit site
It's not really a music streaming question but this is the closet forum that fits my question.

Are there any good music download sites that aren't the three in my subject title?

I'm trying to find a flac version of "Don't tell your Mother" by The Sundays. I found it 7 Digital but my geolocation (Australia) has stopped me from downloading on the USA version of the site. It's not on the Australian version of the site.

Friesiansam

It's not really a music streaming question but this is the closet forum that fits my question.

Are there any good music download sites that aren't the three in my subject title?

I'm trying to find a flac version of "Don't tell your Mother" by The Sundays. I found it 7 Digital but my geolocation (Australia) has stopped me from downloading on the USA version of the site. It's not on the Australian version of the site.
Have you tried using a VPN?

Sir Ken Smith OBE

Oct 29, 2019
Visit site
Have you tried using a VPN?

Thanks; yes I can use my VPN to attempt to buy off the US version of the site but when I get to the checkout, the site always says that there is something wrong and to try again later. I find that this is usually a case of them detecting my IP address is from a VPN and stopping me. I've tried many times over many days from many US-wide locations.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts