Does this mean I am watching native 8K YouTube?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

See here:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 20
D

Deleted member 2457

I have worked out why I keeping thinking it’s 8K it’s because I had the LG 65E6V OLED TV which didn’t do 4K YouTube and the LG 55b6 TV which didn’t do 4K YouTube either, so when I got my Samsung TVs which did 4K YouTube is was a big step up in terms of picture quality. And they are naturally brighter too. Mystery solved. :)

D

Deleted member 2457

And I am not used to seeing the 4K resolution let alone the 8K one.

D

Deleted member 2457

Still got the 75-inch on order my parents are giving me a lot of money towards it because they will get my 65-inch TV, so its working out quite cheap, should be here next Wednesday.

D

Deleted member 2457

I am going to demo the TVs today and make sure it’s what I want, first day out of lockdown for me - hurray! :)

D

Deleted member 2457

Demoed the new Samsung 800 65-inch and it was very nice - nice and colourful. I am gong to wait for the new flagship Samsung 75-inch to come down in price now. The LG 77C9 was £3999!

D

Deleted member 2457

Didn’t think much to the new shopping experience apart from I probably won’t do it again and I was only in JL 5 mins and then came home.

D

Deleted member 2457

Demoed native 8K YouTube on the Samsung Q800 today in JL just now and it was no different to my TV. So I just bought the 75-inch Q950R TV for £2999 and my parents are giving me half towards it!

Reactions: buzz_lightclick
D

Deleted member 2457

Are you keeping your 55 and 65” models too or planning to sell them?
My mum and dad have both now. That’s why they gave me half towards the 75-inch so they could’ve the 65-inch. I got the Pioneer 427xd too in my bedroom and I have a stand ready so I will have 2 TVs in my room now! :)

Reactions: buzz_lightclick

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts