Do I need to upgrade my home cinema system??

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi

I've just had my new panasonic TH-42pz85,Im very happy with my tv but I am

a bit confused on how best to connect all my equipment.I currently have a PS3 connected

to the tv via a IXOS 1m xht458.I also have a pansonic dvd recorder(dmr-es15) and a panasonic home cinema system(sa-ht520).Do I need to get a new home cinema system to get the most of my system,as I will be using the PS3 to watch my films from now on and If I cant connect the surround sound then It becomes useless?

Please help?:)

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Hi, does your panny surround system use a reciever/amp? because if it is like my parents one then it should have an optical in socket on the back. The ps3 should have one of these too, so you should be able to pipe the sound into the panny surround system with no problem using an optical lead. This will do the trick for the meantime and then get saving meanwhile for a better surround package or seperates home cinema!

good luck.

A

Anonymous

My panasonic cinema system dosent have an optical lead,is there any thing else I could do?

Or could you suggest another panasonic cinema system that I could upgrade to?

So that my blu ray from the ps3 will feed the surround sound??

Thanks

A

Anonymous

does the panny reciever have a coaxial input? because a nice cheap way to get you up and running rather than spending on a whole new system would be to get a- Optical to Coaxial converter. This is available for a bout 15 quid from Maplin or try ebay.

TRENDING THREADS