Do cables really make a difference? Apparently not...

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

[quote user="Gwyndy"][quote user="Eddy Current"]

[quote user="Anton90125"]you might make him crumble[/quote]

Not if he has a crumble filter.

[/quote]

With Banana plugs as a side dish?[/quote]

Yes, we have no bananas. The mango and wire 'em in directly.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="JoelSim"]Anyone who doesn't believe they make a difference is a (Blackberry) Fool!

The proof is in the pudding.

[/quote]

Actually it's apple pie in the sky, puree and simple. I'll explain it to you after I've eight.

Anton90125

Sep 1, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Eddy Current"]
[quote user="JoelSim"]Anyone who doesn't believe they make a difference is a (Blackberry) Fool!

The proof is in the pudding.

[/quote]

Actually it's apple pie in the sky, puree and simple. I'll explain it to you after I've eight.

[/quote]

Your Ides is a bit half baked (Alaska)

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Anton90125"] Your Ides is a bit half baked (Alaska)[/quote]

You're crackers and cheesy.

A

Anonymous

I enjoy cheesy, it's crackering, but I have to unplug my ports for maximum pleasure.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="fr0g"]With all this food consumed, I'll be laying a huge cable later...(sorry)[/quote]

If I was going to lower the tone I would have said "monster" rather than "huge"
emotion-13.gif

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Simon Lucas"]
Let's hope it's directional.[/quote]

And that it's connected the right way round.

John Duncan

[quote user="Simon Lucas"][quote user="fr0g"]With all this food consumed, I'll be laying a huge cable later...(sorry)[/quote]

Let's hope it's directional.[/quote]

This is the best "cable discussion degenerates into silliness" thread we've had, I do believe. Which reminds me, I have a 'long cable' question of my own to post.

John Duncan

[quote user="fr0g"][quote user="JohnDuncan"]ok, but did you have to conjure them up for the rest of us?[/quote]

Well aren;t you one of those who swallows the whole cable thing! ;)[/quote]

Funny, but..eeeewwwwwwwww

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
Dear people who don't believe in cables...

get yourself a pair of Virtual Dynamics and prepare your ears for the biggest shock of your life
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

Some people think men never landed on the moon and that aliens are running the US government after crash landing at Area 51 in 1947. Cables can make a massive difference but a healthy scepticism is always a good idea and NEVER part with the cash until you've triend them at home!

A

Anonymous

They certainly do - even my ex girlfriend noticed the change in sound when I upgraded my QED Qunex 1 to my Silver Spiral. I did only pay about £20 for it though because I got a deal when I bought my new CD player - I'm not sure I could have justified spendin £90 on it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts