Djing ..Speakers - for Argentine Tango

soulman

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi
I'm looking for any recommendations for some inexpensive/mid range speakers. Cost - £2-300.
I've been running Alternative Milongas for the past 6 months. I initially did them to see if there was a demand for them and the 4 I have done so far suggests there is.

I've been using my friends speaker - large white speaker with I pod dock in the middle. Decent enough sound. However, I don't want to be using these forever and out using his generosity so to speak. Time to consider the best speaker (s) to get?!!

The rooms I have rented have not been large ..and would say they were small to medium size rooms been dancing in.

Any :) suggestions would be appreciated. I'm aware that Bose and Yamaha are recommended but the specific items..not sure.

Cheers
Dave

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
In your case I would invest in something like the JBL EON612 12" with bluetooth. They come as 10", 12" and 15". You can daisy chain them with the inbuilt repeaters and basically control as many of them as you want with your bluetooth phone playing music. No cables, no separate amps or mixers needed.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts