Ditch the kit?

Sparkysdad

Dec 15, 2021
Visit site
When I was younger and flush I lashed out on a pair of castle Severn floor standers, cyrus amp, And PSX-R off board power supply.. At the time I had a Thorens deck for my residual vinyl And a marantz CD player which was next in line for upgrade but due to house moves and job changes it went in to storage until recently..

Since then the vinyl and the CD's have gone... But I finally have a room fit for the kit once more.. But nothing to drive through it.

Partner went down the Sonos Route and music subscriptions.. But the Sonos Port seems a big (and expensive) let down??

Is there a good option? Or do I accept its time to sell up and move on??

Edbostan

Aug 5, 2021
Visit site
When I was younger and flush I lashed out on a pair of castle Severn floor standers, cyrus amp, And PSX-R off board power supply.. At the time I had a Thorens deck for my residual vinyl And a marantz CD player which was next in line for upgrade but due to house moves and job changes it went in to storage until recently..

Since then the vinyl and the CD's have gone... But I finally have a room fit for the kit once more.. But nothing to drive through it.

Partner went down the Sonos Route and music subscriptions.. But the Sonos Port seems a big (and expensive) let down??

Is there a good option? Or do I accept its time to sell up and move on??
I play Amazon Music via my Sonos Connect and then into amp. I have stored my music on a Western Digital Duo Live NAS so using the Sonos app I can choose music from my collection or the vast Amazon Music library. I have not chosen the Amazon HD option as my Sonos Bridge and Connect are legacy products now being 8 years old. I am very pleased with my setup and long may it last

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts