Disney reaward points question - all can prob help - Toy Story 1 and 2 on Blu Ray £12.00 for both and few others

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

hunnyy

Jul 25, 2008
Visit site
Yes indeed, bigboss, very happy with the quality of the sound & vision, (kind of took that as read!), just wanted to add to the count of those who had or hadn't received their slip cases, (and certainly agree it's not really important!).

D

Deleted member 2457

I have to say normally I put the slip cases in a drawer but these ones are very nice
emotion-1.gif
and i am quite proud of them, these ones are sticking with the discs.

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
just interested, if perhaps those ppl that received films without slip cases still got the disney reward points card in with the movies - some that I bought did (not toy story as new releases but the others) and some didn't so contacted Disney and got the response below prob is all my films were bought after the 22 March and all listed on their website so thinking that maybe some retailers had old stock!

Anyone else had this issue? Would be good to get What hi fi backing on this and get disney to sit up and listen!

May sound like nothing but i already had enough points for a free movie received today and are owed enough for another free movie!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your email about our eligible Disney Movie Rewards titles.

Disney Movie Rewards began November, 2009 and included only select new release titles. Since then, we have included many of our Disney classics to be eligible for Disney Movie Rewards points.

Some Disney classics purchased prior to March 22nd, 2010 are not eligible for Disney Movie Rewards points. Please review the eligible titles list for your titles date of eligibility.

If your eligible Disney title is missing a code. We will be happy to assist you with your point redemption, please know that all point requests may be subject to verification and original purchase receipts may be necessary.

IF you have an electronic receipt of a eligible Disney DVD or BD title missing a Magic Code, please send a copy of the electronic receipt via email to our customer service at help@DisneyMovieRewards.co.uk. For titles missing codes, you may request a code for that title by sending the eligible titles Proof of Purchase tab to the following:

Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment

3 Queen Caroline Street

Hammersmith, London, W6

matengawhat:

just interested, if perhaps those ppl that received films without slip cases still got the disney reward points card in with the movies - some that I bought did (not toy story as new releases but the others) and some didn't so contacted Disney and got the response below prob is all my films were bought after the 22 March and all listed on their website so thinking that maybe some retailers had old stock!

Toy Story 1 & 2 had codes in them, but had no slipcases. Others came in slipcases but without the codes.

matengawhat: Anyone else had this issue? Would be good to get What hi fi backing on this and get disney to sit up and listen!

Listen to what? They're still honouring the purchases & giving the points on titles with missing codes. They responded to my email within 2 days & was given points to 4 titles with missing codes.

Even if the blu-ray discs are old stock, they don't expire, do they? Nor is there any deterioration in performance of the discs.

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
I knew all the toystory ones would have codes as they were brand new releases its the others older discs that there appears to be an issue with

well up until this morning I had no contact from them but the email above even though I emailed proof of purchase and then all I got was the above email again so thought was just getting fobbed off with automatice response but this morning I just got a reply to say they would sort it in time

glad you got a better and faster response than I did but that was the reason I posted to get someone elses feedback!!!!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts