Disney reaward points question - all can prob help - Toy Story 1 and 2 on Blu Ray £12.00 for both and few others

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

Agreed, can the poster with a proud A+ in GCSE English stop being an imbecile, so we get this thread back on track please?
emotion-12.gif

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
amita:Agreed, can the poster with a proud A+ in GCSE English stop being an imbecile, so we get this thread back on track please?
emotion-12.gif

What more is there to say? Toy Story 1 and 2 are available for 12 quid, apart from the people who have been charged more. It's a non-thread in the first place frankly.

A

Anonymous

Prices have gone up now and alot are not in stock.

Good job I got in there quick and placed my order!! Thanks for the heads up! :)

Highway

Oct 20, 2008
Visit site
HMV are doing a similar deal except the price of the discs are £17.99.

I am late to this thread, so have purchased from HMV.

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/specialOffers.do?code=10WCM&WT.ac=blu-ray-RHTMN-BLU_HOMEPAGE_SIDEGIFS-Disney+BOGOF&WT.ac=tcg_dvd_240310_disneybogof

lobby

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
Got mine today from Amazon and Play.com, the Amazon ones where 2 for £12.00, but had no outer cardboard slipcases, the Play ones did, anybody else not get the slipcases. Maybe Amazon didn,t send any with them would like to know if anybody else got them or not.Ratatouille and Tinkerbell had slipcases still waiting for Pinnochio, Sleeping Beauty, Cars, Bolt, Monsters Inc, Snow White. Thanks

A

Anonymous

lobby:Got mine today from Amazon and Play.com, the Amazon ones where 2 for £12.00, but had no outer cardboard slipcases, the Play ones did, anybody else not get the slipcases. Maybe Amazon didn,t send any with them would like to know if anybody else got them or not.Ratatouille and Tinkerbell had slipcases still waiting for Pinnochio, Sleeping Beauty, Cars, Bolt, Monsters Inc, Snow White. Thanks Recieved my copies Toy Story 1&2 from Amazon today as well , no slipcases dont know why some companies would would have stock with and without though

A

Anonymous

Just a heads up for anyone who might be interested, you can get free disney blu rays and some other kiddy gifts at the disney rewards website

You get 150 points for joining and 50 points for filling in their survey. The other points can be found inside blu ray/dvds for the following titles here

If you are missing any codes you can fill in a contact form on their website to let them know.

Edit - It's actually 50 points for registering. To get another 100 enter code AsdaCompetition

D

Deleted member 2457

Got mine today
emotion-2.gif
from amazon, all
emotion-11.gif
every bit of packaging there, excellent, and disney are doing some offers with points and i have enough to get Narnia witch and wardrobe blu ray free, so i am pretty happy, I will try and doing a mini review when i have had time to seriously watch them.

michael hoy

lesmor:lobby:Got mine today from Amazon and Play.com, the Amazon ones where 2 for £12.00, but had no outer cardboard slipcases, the Play ones did, anybody else not get the slipcases. Maybe Amazon didn,t send any with them would like to know if anybody else got them or not.Ratatouille and Tinkerbell had slipcases still waiting for Pinnochio, Sleeping Beauty, Cars, Bolt, Monsters Inc, Snow White. Thanks Recieved my copies Toy Story 1&2 from Amazon today as well , no slipcases dont know why some companies would would have stock with and without though

Hi,

Received mine today from Amazon, no slipcases either.

NayTyson:

Just a heads up for anyone who might be interested, you can get free disney blu rays and some other kiddy gifts at the disney rewards website

You get 150 points for joining and 50 points for filling in their survey. The other points can be found inside blu ray/dvds for the following titles here

If you are missing any codes you can fill in a contact form on their website to let them know.

Edit - It's actually 50 points for registering. To get another 100 enter code AsdaCompetition

Thanks
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

I received Toy Story 2 yesterday. Came Sealed with Card Board packaging :)

Picture and sound quality are superb!

Still waiting for Toy Story 1 & Bolt to be delivered.

A

Anonymous

Price has gone up to £16.99 on Amazon. Makes you wonder if Mr Cockup came to visit, considering the initial price was £12.

devo18uk1

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
Right, can we establish who had slipcases from amazon and who didn't? I didn't have slipcases on either toy story 1 or 2, why the lack of continuity?

A

Anonymous

devo18uk1:Right, can we establish who had slipcases from amazon and who didn't? I didn't have slipcases on either toy story 1 or 2, why the lack of continuity?

No slipcases with mine but I wont be losing sleep over it. Does a slipcase improve the film?!

A

Anonymous

No slip cases on mine either but for £12 I forgive Amazon. Both films look superb on blu-ray, much better than I thought and the DTS HD soundtrack is exemplary

D

Deleted member 2457

Okay both blu rays are fantastic the picture and sound are amazing, the sound is a real wow factor, Still have not had much time to really look at them.

Quick question the yellow chapter thing down the bottom of the screen, how do i get rid of that while the film is playing? It's getting really annoying on my 32 ich screen.

Thanks

By the way thankyou Matengawhat - great spot, cheer's.

A

Anonymous

devo18uk1:Right, can we establish who had slipcases from amazon and who didn't? I didn't have slipcases on either toy story 1 or 2, why the lack of continuity?

Well it would be interesting to know why , out of curiosity

D

Deleted member 2457

Quick question the yellow chapter thing down the bottom of the screen, how do i get rid of that while the film is playing? It's getting really annoying on my 32 ich screen.

Thanks

devo18uk1

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
lesmor:

Well it would be interesting to know why , out of curiosity

Reply from amazon on this issue:

Dear Mr ********

Thank you for contacting amazon.co.uk

Unfortunately the reason that you did not receive DVD's with cardboard is simply down to the batches that they came from.

Often different batches of a product will have different types of packing on them.

This is purely down to the supplier and we have no control over which one is supplied to you as they are taken from stock on a first come first serve basis.

I do hope that this helps answer your question.

D

Deleted member 2457

I've sorted it
emotion-2.gif
, rather proud of myself, you press down on the remote for the blu ray player, problem fixed.

These are great.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Slip case with 2 ,but not with 1 - that's more annoying than none at all!

And agreed, picture quality is stunning. I thought it looked good on a Sony LCD in HMV, but my Mitsi 7000 walked all over that!

D

Deleted member 2457

On the packaging thing, when i was in HMV some had the packaging and some did not on the shelves so i don't think this is down to amazon, also while in Asda it was the same there.

It does seem to be down to a supplier issue.

hunnyy:I received slip cases with both 1 & 2 - very happy, great deal!

Happy about the slip cases, eh? Surely you've noticed an improved audio & video performance with the discs!
emotion-5.gif

Mine came without the slip cases (both 1 & 2). Never mind, I usually throw them away in any case.....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts